You tell us what hours you are available at your interview
Yes flexible across all areas
No flexibility given to Carer's. Some Carer's working 7 days constantly and still more work given to them.
Carer's who are unwell not treated fairly and spoken to very derogatory on the telephone and text message. Vulnerable clients having unwell Carer's attend is also happening with this company. NO DUTY OF CARE!!
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Ailsa Care Services?4 people answered
- If im contracted for 16 hrs but they can't give me the hours should i get paid for 16hrs anyway4 people answered
- Does Ailsa Care Services require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Ailsa Care Services?2 people answered
- Do you pay weekly2 people answered
- Why are you soo unsupportive of your staff
- Do all the shifts start at 7am as ideally looking for school hours at the moment