Age Partnership Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not as advertised
Customer solutions specialist (Former Employee) –  Leeds20 February 2018
The job was not as advertised or discussed during interview. I felt uncomfortable with the style of selling and customer service. Whilst there is some ability to progress, this would be after a number of months working as lead generating.
Cons
Cold calling
great people but if marketing get it wrong everyone changes
Equity Release Adviser (Current Employee) –  Leeds22 March 2016
dialler work A LOT of outbounding
great people
long hours to hit KPI's
kiss goodbye to pay rise
commission is good
no work life balance
Pros
great people
Cons
work takes over your life
Great people, great environment, not much opportunity for progression.
Equity Release Advisor (Current Employee) –  Leeds12 January 2015
A typical day at work would start with me sourcing my leads for the day with a view to generating a fact find. Once I have completed a fact find and recommended a lender I write up a personalised illustration for my client and send it out in the post, I would do this as many times as possible. Working in this role has improved my problem solving skills, my organisation, and my work ethic.Overall it's a great place to work, the people and environment are fantastic, once you reach the position of Advisor there is a noticeable ceiling on your progression in place directly above you. The hardest part of this job is the work load, finding time to generate new leads, write up packs, deal with on going cases can sometimes be a challenge, I find the key is in maintaining an organised calender and having a to do list. The thing I enjoy most about being an equity release advisor is providing help to people who need it.
Daily Tasks
Web Developer (1.7 years) (Former Employee) –  Leeds22 August 2014
Working on a daily basis to improve the website functionality, both in terms of customers and staff. Other such duties included the creation of online adverts, Email marketing, the development of iPhone apps and implantation of SEO techniques to improve site visibility. I worked very closely with the marketing team to portray the correct message on the website and also within email marketing campaigns. Thinking outside the box was a must and the research/development of new technologies to improve all marketing channels was strongly encouraged.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Age Partnership. Our community is ready to answer.

Age Partnership Reviews by Location