Affinity Care Southwest Ltd

Affinity Care Southwest Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
Plenty of shifts, affinity was my main source of work even though with 2 other agencies as well. The team in the office were always friendly and management were also great. Much more personal and engaging than other agencies, easy system with timesheets etc. Communication via text And phone calls which I found really easy. Very professional. Also tend to hire well, all the other nurses and care staff I met from affinity were always great. If there is an problems or concerns I always felt very supported
Pros
Regular shifts, great team, understanding and supportive agency to work for
Cons
No cons
Worked at affinity part time whilst at university. Incredibly flexible and understanding. Office staff are very pleasant, always happy to see you, a very enjoyable experience working with them.
It was a good friendly company but care work is always hard but everyone supported each other it was hard work looking after the elderly as they had dementia but was rewarding
I had a really good time working with Affinity Care.

The team helped me to find places where I was comfortable working. They were available any time for any emergency, always giving a personal treatment.

If I worked with an agency again, I would work with them with no doubt.
Lately I've encountered that my employer keeps bringing new people in but there are not more hours available so the amount in total is been reduced and I find my self working less. Also they can cancel your shift at any time.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Not many hours to work.
With over 2 years working at Affinity I can genuinely say that it’s a great place to work. There is a real focus on providing a great service to clients and providing staff with work that fits with their lifestyle and the needs that they have. It’s a positive and friendly environment with everyone wanting to ‘go the extra mile’.
A great team to work with, and a company that really cares and values its employees. I would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone who would be interested.