Aerialforce

Aerialforce Employee Reviews

Long serving engineer, no issues and kept busy which is what I like. Never sat waiting around for work and good people in the company to talk with every day
Pros
Company van, weekly pay, work
Good company to work for and definitely better than others. Paid on time, regular work and no “politics”. My jobs are managed for me so I just get up and go to work without any stress.
Paid on time, good rate of pay, good office team who schedule my jobs. Always have good levels of work, easy to follow procedures and always someone to talk to if there’s an issue with a job.
Been here for a few months, having worked for another national aerial company. Treated much better here, and most importantly paid on time without fail.
Pros
Pay, work, teamwork
Cons
None so far
Been with the company for about a year now and nothing but good things to say. Regular work and friendly office team who really care about you and the customers. Positive atmosphere which is better than previous national companies I have worked for. Would definitely recommend.
good job if it was not for the management who has family members there so they come first job is easy but people make it hard one day there will be a new set of rules. lots of managers one who tells you one thing then the next another lots of people work there but dont really do much have to wait for payslips and god forbid you ask for holiday. Family ran company the office manager has no idea whats going on one day happy mood next you ask a question she goes for your head never felt job was safe only go to if need to best bit is the weekly pay.
Phone up night before to see where you were going. It could be anywhere south and southeast, Them and us, On your own, Weather, Meeting all types of people and being outside.
Pros
good job pays well
Cons
travaling a lot 6 day weeks no set hour
  1. Employee reviews