ADVIZA

ADVIZA Employee Reviews

I have found staff working across the company to be both helpful and supportive. Everyone has a common aim and the clients are at the heart of what we all do. I very much enjoy being part of the Adviza team and fully support the work that they do as an organisation. The training is also top quality and they provide brilliant CPD opportunities.
Pros
Training and CPD
The ethos of this charity is admirable as is the work of many of the staff. Though you will not be rewarded for initiative as you must adhere to strict contract agreements. Sadly there is a toxic fear culture as so much of the work is short term and measured by numbers.
Pros
Training
Cons
Amazing staff and management, very helpful. Would definitely recommend, while my position was only for a short while it was still a wonderful environment.
Friendly environment who are supportive of their staff. Adviza started is the reason why I currently do the job I do and gave me skills and knowledge to progress. There were always new and exciting opportunities but importantly they like to listen to their staff for input.
Unfortunatly I cannot recommend working for Adviza or their parent company connexions - having failed to deliver on contracts for both internal and external reasons the charity has lost lots of talented staff members who have worked together delivering various services sucessfully for many years. Ultimately the charity is simply too small and irrelevant without any assets other than delivery staff - they were the first to go when faced with difficulties. I can honestly say I have met some great people at Adviza but their is certainly a sense of favoritism and nepotism at head office with some upper management and assistant director positions despite major failings.
Pros
It is a 'charity' so has a slightly more relaxed culture
Cons
Loss of many branches has knocked confidence of staff and shareholders
Wonderful CEO, great colleagues, dynamic and forward thinking through what has been an extremely turbulent and worrying time. If you are made redundant they go out of their way to support you and will ring-fence other opportunities. Loved working here.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Unstable, move from third sector to corporate due to government cuts have caused confusion and instability
Good to work ffor care about their staff, pay and train well. Friendly team and the CEO is quite an exceptional woman, knows us all by name.
  1. Employee reviews