Longer than average (39.5 hours per week) but you do get any extra time that you work back as flexi time, and can take shorter lunches etc.
I find the flexibility makes the working hours suited to me.
Shifts can be pretty awful but never later than 8pm, lots of weekends
Suppossed to be 9 hours per day inc lunch. however you are made to stay as long as possible
Contracted at 37.5 hours usually working 40 hours
- How does someone get hired at Admiral? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Admiral?7 people answered
- Does Admiral allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- Does Admiral Group, Inc. require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Admiral?3 people answered
- Does Admiral class age as a barrier, or good life experience?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Admiral?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Admiral?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Admiral?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Admiral?2 people answered