Adidas Employee Reviews

Found 109 reviews matching the search See all 3,112 reviews
Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester10 January 2019
Play hard ,work hard, I learned many people management skills, how I was able to hone my negotiating skills.
A fast moving workplace, very dynamic always changing ,moving with the trends.
Balancing company requirements against keeping the team engaged and motivated at times.
The people, dealing with top sports players and clubs.
Pros
Pension, gym, insurance a good overall package.
Cons
Pressure, can do long hours.
Not a team based company
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester31 December 2018
Management not very approachable and did not give clear instructions, was not a happy working environment and I was left to figure things out myself and was not given much training
Pros
Discount in shop
Cons
Not a great working environment
Interesting work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London30 December 2018
Staff are welcoming and friendly happy to help in any way they can. Good staff discount only problem is the chance for advancement is very low.
Management are helpful
Pros
Good discount
Cons
Odd shifts
Floor Manager
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  White City23 October 2018
Fantastic company to work for, spoiled only by close-minded managers with personal vendettas. Apart from this adidas is and remains one of the best companies and cultures.
Pros
Staff, Benefits, stock, culture, progression.
Fun place to work
Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Midlands19 September 2018
This is a good place to work, the staff are friendly, I have learnt many transferable skills such as how to communicate effectively with the public, how to work efficiently and how to manage my time.
Best in the industry
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 September 2018
If an professional individual with a 'Can Do' attitude wishes to edify in the field of retail, people management and contemporary business Adidas has everything to provide. The best structured and modern fairplay company.
Pros
Comprehensive retail university for people who are willing to learn and succeed.
Cons
Not for watch watchers and passive team grinding individuals
Fun but little scope for progression
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stockport1 September 2018
Really good company to work for with good work life balance, but there is often very few opportunities to progress within the UK.
Good perks and would recommend working there, but do not expect to progress quickly.
Great company to work for, the right atmosphere, environment, and professionalism shown, with a excellent attention to the invidual shown
Director Field Accounts-GCC (Former Employee) –  UAE30 August 2018
Enjoyed working for Adidas, found it to be a fun and professional environment to work in.

Excellent management that help to grow the individual both personally and professionally.

allows the person to be creative, and promote free thinking without any negatives thoughts.

Everyday was a different day, and you had to always be alert and sharp to the many changes that were happening in the market.
Pros
Positive management, great opportunities for growth
Very good agency employment
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester17 August 2018
As an agency worker you do repetitive kind of jobs such as packing, outbound or inbound. Basically moving boxes or products from one place to another. WMS is very straight forward and easy to get along with. Management requires excellent time keeping, precision and work ethics. Hardest part of the job is to stay focused on repetitive tasks and avoid making a mistake. Most enjoyable definitely is friendly approach of team leaders and line managers.
Pros
canteen and staff sales
Cons
stuck with the agency
Fun and comfortable place to work!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ashford16 August 2018
When working at Adidas, I loved every moment of being a sales assistant. All colleagues that work there are amazing easy going people and make you feel so welcomed and can also have a laugh while getting the job done. Adidas made me a more confident person in talking to people, i enjoyed talking to customers and helping them with there needs as it makes you feel good knowing your helping someone with what they want to buy!
Pros
Lovely staff
Cons

Want to know more about Adidas?

Ask a question
fun workplace where I have learnt a lot
RETAIL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 August 2018
I learnt a lot while working in Adidas as we did training every Sunday. The training where about how to serve customers by delivering excellent customer service
Good experience
Till operator (Former Employee) –  Cardiff27 July 2018
I worked for the adidas pop up shop during the championship finals in Cardiff and it was a really fun experience that paid well with 12 hour days. Enjoyable, provided motivation through competing with other till operators to see who could get the most sales.
Pros
Laid Back
Cons
Great place to volunteer and friendly team
Kitting out volunteer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester26 July 2018
Volunteered as a Kitting Out member of staff for the athletes competing in the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games. Had a great time meeting the team at Adidas who were all friendly and approachable.
productive and fun
Floor Manager (Maternity Cover) (Current Employee) –  Ellesmere Port13 July 2018
start of the day banking is required to start the day, then get the team briefed on the daily targets and previous days performance.

take a walk a round with my apparel team and plan out our daily tasks for example if new stock came in on delivery I would merchandise the new stock into the department.

setting my team up with tasks to complete for the day. monitoring each individual item on a selling point of view if not selling remove or relocate to a more selling point.

training new team members on store standards working with visual merchandising team.

I monitor deliveries and receive and unpack and also send out transfers to other stores.

keeping on top of my team and making sure productivity from all my team members.
Pros
fun work place, uniform and bonus
Cons
to many jobs to do so little time
Experiencia novedosa
Dependienta y Cajera (Former Employee) –  londres6 July 2018
Trabajar en un país extranjero con personas de diferentes países enriquece.
Exciting new events company
Senior Digital Marketing Manager, CSM (Current Employee) –  London, UK11 June 2018
Exciting, innovative company to work for.
Autonomous working environment.
Hardest part of the job is creating and delivering events in a saturated market place.
Fantastic team to work with.
work without pressure
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire11 June 2018
working for a long time,I have grasped pretty much knowledge about things in various sectors.Due to good colleagues and upper class people we have a really good management because of our quick communication into play. we do have series of events in work which helps to build the company better.enjoy your work and you will enjoy life.
Pros
work with music on ears
Cons
late delivery of cleaning products
Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  Antrim, County Antrim18 April 2018
I have worked for the company for almost 14 years, I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge with the brand and they have allowed me the opportunity to further my career within adidas.
Working on boxing day
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London7 March 2018
Working on this specific day taught me a lot of things. How to work under pressure, as well as looking calm and content whilst doing so. Adidas is a very popular brand so I did expect for the shop to be hectic on boxing day, and I was rather proud of myself that I made it throughout the day. Dealing with so many customers at once, my team and I came through and really worked together to make sure we would have a successful day.
Enjoy full workplace
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester16 February 2018
Friendly colleagues, nice atmosphere while working, no pressure, good communication with everyone around me. Friendly manager, understandable when it's necessary to change working time due to traffic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adidas. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K