Adidas
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Adidas Employee Reviews

United Kingdom138 reviews
Great company to work for
Great company to work for within a relaxed environment but high expectations to be met. Great benefits and finally great people within the company that push your forward to progress.
Awful company to work for
You'd expect a global company on such a scale as this to look after it's employees... this is certainly not the case.

No guidance, back up and overall bare minimum contact from Area Manager since starting.

Lots of gossip, which the Area Manager gets involved in.

Cannot speak for all areas of this company, but on the area that I was part of there was nothing but trouble between managers and the Area Manager was extremely unprofessional and could not handle the job that she was in.

Unfortunately, this was nothing but one huge bad experience from start to finish - I ended up walking out of the job and am so pleased that I did.
Pros
Cons
- Senior Management are unsupportive and get involved in gossip
Horrible dont care about anyone else
Horrible place to work,all managers and bosses,supervisors are all rude no one care about you,no matter the problem they expect you to jump when ever they need something but you need something or have an appointment they don’t care so I recommend not working their!!
Bien
Me gusto trabajar ahí ya que me gusta la atención al cliente
excellent workplace
loved it, would have stayed but I relocated to another part of the country. staff and managers are all great and there is some good perks like the staff sales and the cheap canteen
Loved working here
I really enjoyed working at adidas. I was hired as a Christmas temp so was only there a couple of months and really gutted when my contract finished. I had hoped to keep my job after the Christmas period but it wasnt to be. Hopefully I'll work there again in the future.
The brand is great
It was a great team
The brand are investing lots which is great in this current market

Service focus was outstanding

Experts team member were spot on and so passionate it was infectious
Working at Adidas
They are very serious about customer service.

Its a great way to train you’re people skills in communication.

And it is no walk in the park. When Adidas get big deliveries it can be overwhelming

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the people you work with.
Great workplace!
I worked here as a Christmas temporarily job and it is by far the most amazing work experience I have had yet, the team is great and so cooperative, friendly and helpful at all times, very good environment to work in
Pros
Salary
Cons
Over staffed
I loved my job!
Don't think there was a job I've had that I've loved so much. The staff were amazing so welcoming it felt like family. Only problem the store manager keeping you on if you're a temp. It's likely not to happen so if you want to stay & despite how hard you show it is likely you won't, they just use you Apply elsewhere!
Day to day
I would be on the floor approaching customers, and I would also be on tills if needed to be. I would also be required to be in the stockroom at time to help prepare the merchandise.
Not my kind of business
Worked there for 6 months and hated every second. Dreadful culture. Controlling environment and most of the staff just paid on with no interest in anyone else’s view. Everything is the Adidas way or no way. Glad to get out after a temp assignment. Been approached several times over the last 10 years which shows they struggle to get staff for their shared service dept which is mainly due to a non international vibe they cultivate.
I learnt A lot of skills
It’s a good learning environment for young people when starting work, great to meet new people from different backgrounds. The potential to grown is possible you have to just work extra hard and smart. Product knowledge is key for this type of business which will help you go far.
Part time
I only worked part time at Adidas on weekends and earned upwards of 600 pound every month with a little bit of overtime thrown in thwre, money is never a worry at such a high paying company
Adidas /Staffline/
Good place to work. Nice management and enviroment. Even when working throught agency, working almost all Time without many canceled shifts.

Difficult to reach permanent position with adidas contract. Long time working through agency.
alot of things unexplained
okay but not the best. average wage not a lot of work. nothing else to say soo
one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen
Excellent enviornment
Great staff and facilities pleasant workplace ,management, shopfloor , engineers different departments all working as one team to attain maximum performance levels to reach SLA,s
Pros
Location, promotion prospects good, good management who listened.
Cons
Nights
fun place to work
Experiences greatly differ between teams and managers.
Great facilities and opportunity to be part of sport culture working with people who are passionate about sport.
great workplace
my 27 years at adidas has been a great journey, I have been able to move around the business from customer services through to operations being involved in the whole supply chain working in Stockholm and Amsterdam growing with the business.
Pros
culture
Cons
western europe takeover
Great brand
Adidas is a great brand, i worked a few different campaigns for them and they was always great to work for. The football events were great for the youths and communities
repetitive
you do the same stuff everyday, some of the managers speak to you like dirt, everyone who works in the sop whats to quit
Pros
okay discounts
Cons
work different hours everyday