Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 576 reviews matching the search See all 13,550 reviews
Productive fun workplace
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Canterbury, Kent17 November 2018
Great Agency to work for.
Worked for them from 22nd May until 24th August 2018
Cleaning Student's Apartments Cleaning their Bedrooms which included Hoovering, Dusting, Stripping & Changing Bed Linen, Cleaning Bathrooms which included Cleaning Showers, Toilets, Sinks & Floors, Cleaning Kitchens which included Emptying cupboards and throwing out old food, cleaning inside & outside of cupboards, emptying bins, hoovering and mopping floors.
Different variety of work offered
Kiosk Cashier/ Waiter/ Kitchen Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dundee, Dundee City15 November 2018
Adecco is a great place to work with a variety of jobs offers provided where you can select your own shifts from a selection of jobs offered, have learned working with customers on a face to face basis
Pros
Variety of work
Cons
Temporary work, a lot of work is outside Dundee
Avoid at all costs.
3M Supplier (Former Employee) –  Durham11 November 2018
I worked for Adecco on their 3M Aycliffe contract as a temporary worker. Temporary is the key word. We can be finished without notice without any care or respect given. Some of us on this contract with Adecco have been temping for over 10 years with no sign of a permanent contract.

The office staff in the Durham branch are overly aggressive on the phone but above all else two things cause me resentment towards Adecco Durham;
- they still owe me one days holiday pay. A common thing this company does is withheld holiday pay.
- last but not least Adecco failed to provide a new employer of mine a suitable reference (A teaching position in China) resulting in my new job falling through.

Adecco have a curious understanding of employment law. Avoid them. They are the bottom of the agency barrel.
Pros
Cons
Rude staff, withhold holiday pay, dubious understanding of employment law
Very unprofessional
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire7 November 2018
They are hiring lots of people saying that they need an update from Amazon and they never call you back . At least to say they don't have any slots available ...
Pros
Cons
Not being proffesional and onest
Hard sell!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire29 October 2018
Really bad management, good salary and benefits, very 'american' style of working- team champion points, smile and sell days etc. Far too hard sell and I found it a little beit old fashioned in it's methods. Not a forward thinking company.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Management and culture
Placements and staff
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Andover23 October 2018
Working with Adecco was a challenge at some points but it did have its upsides. The quality of work that i was being offered was not anything more than mind numbing work. The staff how ever where very helpful and did work there hard to get work for me.
Nothing to add
Temporary Educational Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ashford, Kent9 October 2018
Nothing to add - I do not wish to review any of the companies I have worked for. My experience with the company was exactly that - MY experience and I can't see how that can be helpful to any future candidate searching for a role at that company.
Not impressed
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  East Sussex5 October 2018
Not impressed with Adecco there by far the worst agency I have worked for. Client was ok if you don’t mind being called names. Daily drops were nearly always the same customer so you get used to them. And where the drops are.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Bad management
Made to feel like you're invisible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunfermline, Fife5 October 2018
Compared to PMP, Adecco reps are rarely seen and you're left to feel as if you're not wanted within the job or there is no desire to make you want to stay.
Pros
40hrs over 4 days(means 3 days off)
Cons
Poor agency, boring work environment
very friendly and calm work environment
administration/recruitment (Former Employee) –  Bolton4 October 2018
It was fun to do work experience at this agency because the staff were very friendly and helpful and the work load was not heavy, compared to the previous experiences that i have worked in.
Stay away from Stoke on trent Branch
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Trentham, Staffordshire3 October 2018
Was sent to an assignment with very limited information which was no help when I arrived on site. This meant a waste of my time and fuel. Also pay is low as you can get much better rates on a day shift than what they were offering for nightshifts. But this seems a common practise for agencies these day as they take advantage.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Limited information, low pay, waste your time and money
Good Company.
Agency Staff (Former Employee) –  Durham3 October 2018
Agency work included at festivals and cricket clubs. Easy to contact and pay was simple. Good for simple work, bartending, etc. Good staff and easy to deal with.
Great company
Data entry clerk (Former Employee) –  Harlow3 October 2018
Nice People and helphfull me much when I start my job with Them. The Company support me and keept in Touch when I needed. Long term to be with Them and after get contact make me more Ready to another job.
Pros
Payed lunches
Cons
Plus overtimes
Temping
Temporary Worker for Twinings (Former Employee) –  Andover22 September 2018
You get what you ask for...a casual job. If you are a good worker, you get regular work. Not the best paid work but that's the nature of the beast with most temping work.
Hope you like walking.
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire9 September 2018
Pros.
Free hot drinks.
Get three days off in a row.
Money isn’t too bad.
Free parking.

Cons.
Boring work.
A lot of walking.
Short 15 min breaks. (Have to scan next item within 15 mins and walk to canteen and back)
Kills my feet.
No 8 hour shifts.
Long hours and it drags sometimes.
Feels like your always being watched.
Get talked to if you spend too long being idle or late from breaks.
Easy to get lost in.
Pros
Three days off in a row.
Cons
Being watched, boring work.
Lovely Temping Experience
Various Temporary Roles (Former Employee) –  Chichester, West Sussex6 September 2018
Wonderful support from the team.

Plenty of Temp Roles local areas

Always on hand to advise on aspects of job roles

Pay always on time paid directly into bank.
Pros
Always plenty of work
acting Caretaker
Cleaner/Acting Caretaker (Current Employee) –  Derbsyhire County Council, Matlock29 August 2018
I am currently an acting Caretaker working at an office operated by Derbyshire County Council. I started there as a temporary cleaner and have been given the task of being a part time caretaker in the late afternoon post.

I quite enjoy the routine of the work and I enjoy the company of work colleagues

I also have been given the task of securing the building at the end of each working day, which gives me the opportunity to prove my self that I am of a responsible member of staff and that I can be trusted to maintain a building securely
Pros
being trusted
Work availability and Wages
Kitchen Assistant/Waitress (Current Employee) –  dishes, UK23 August 2018
There is not alot of work available, You often get paid late as the company they send you to work for may delay payment due to the time they take to verify your hours.
They sometimes send you to places your not qualified to work at. e.g they sent me to waiter at a busy restaurant and i'd never done waitressing in my life,which resulting in the management shouting at me due to my performance.
Pros
Flexible shifts and free lunches (for the most part)
good place good
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Rugeley, Staffordshire19 August 2018
it was a good experience, I had the opportunity to learn and improve my English. the money was very good, but a little bit of problem came without knowing what happened.
Productive but long hours
Hand packer (Current Employee) –  Birstall, West Yorkshire19 August 2018
Money is good. Struggle with balancing social life and work due to it being 12 hour shifts but other that it's an okay place to work. Plenty of breaks too.
Pros
Good pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K