Adecco Employee Reviews

Always helpful
Temp Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Windermere, Cumbria20 April 2018
Found me temp work quickly and suitable for my needs. No issues with salary payments. Interview process was efficient and no delays on responding to results.
Fun but no security
Recruitment Administrator (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent20 April 2018
This is an ok place to work.. no job security, so could get chucked out at any given second. Selfish work colleagues. Good place to build experience and move on elsewhere.
Very busy but friendly
Temporary customer service advisor (Former Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester14 April 2018
High volume call centre, friendly staff.
Variable 6 shift pattern
No bank holiday work
Listening skills need to be exceptional due to wide range of clients with disabilities
Pros
Locality, friendly.
Cons
Shifts
Recruitment
Senior Permanent Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Yorkshire9 April 2018
Recruitment is recruitment and is a very difficult role.

You have to be determined and hardworking to be successful within any recruitment business. You need to put the effort in, in order to reap the rewards.

I am extremely impressed with Adeccos Leadership and ability to work at pace to get things done.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire5 April 2018
Best company I ever worked for.
A lot of opportunities and best management.
Recruiting for Amazon.
Always able to get help from management.
Flexible hours.
Ok to work for
Office Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durham4 April 2018
I was inputting data onto a Spreadsheet/Database, working to daily deadlines and sorting the post once we had picked it up from the post room, got on well with work colleagues and other staff working in the building.
Pros
Clean Environment
Cons
Cold in the winter
Very fun to work
Gardening Assistant (Former Employee) –  London4 April 2018
Managing people isn't their strong suite but they got the job done, salary part wasn't very well thought out , I personally think I got fiddled out of some money .
Pros
Learnt skills i still use
Cons
Money was no good
Awful company to work for
Assistant Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Yate, Gloucestershire3 April 2018
There were hundreds of mistakes and errors it was just abysmal. I wouldn’t recommend anyone working for them and I certainly won’t be going back to them anytime soon.
Reproductive
Document Imaging specialist (Former Employee) –  Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire2 April 2018
Working for adecco was ok. Got to do the hours I wanted to do. The work was ok but adecco themselves was not very helpful. They are quick enough to be on your back,when they want something it takes a lot of time and effort (from you) to get what you want. It's a minimum wage job.
Pros
Worked hours wanted
Cons
Minimum wage
Fast paced and changing environment
Talent Partner (Current Employee) –  London29 March 2018
There is no typical day at the Adecco Group. It is a very fast paced and fun environment but the leadership and management structure isn't strong. Jobs are not safe and you can be let go with very little or no warning. The hardest part of the job is engaging management as they are not united so it is difficult to understand the overall organisational strategy. The environment is very volatile. People can do well here but it depends on which part of the organisation you work and who you work for.
Pros
Some good benefits
Cons
Poor leadership
Just a fill in job!!!
Gamble in direct sales & telesales (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear22 March 2018
I can't really say much about this as I wasn't really interested in the job and only signed up with the agency to get some kind of work. Although it did put me in good stead for getting Retail work as it involved customer services.
Pros
Got me valuable experience
Cons
No real permanent job prospects.
Its ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Romford, Greater London22 March 2018
Decent agency to work with, the recuriters are polite and helpful. However, I find that it doesn't give you job security as they may not always have work.
Relaxed,
Senior Business Support (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London20 March 2018
Support the brand I work for.....chasing timesheet, PO's. Dealing with queries, credit control, office management

Always have to self motivate

Quite relaxed environment
Another place to work
Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton17 March 2018
I worked here for some months some time ago. The staff here were friendly and encouraging. It was an introduction to an office type environment. Other than that I have little recollection of my time here.
Productive and fun warehouse
Amazon Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunfermline10 March 2018
I really enjoyed working at amazon because i gained experience from different departments. I also made alot of friends, but did not like how if you were a green badge you could loose your job at any time without any notice.
Temporary hotel work
Housekeeping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leamington Spa8 March 2018
Worked temporarily for a week as a Housekeeper at a hotel for Adecco, fantastic rate of pay for a 16 yr old, difficult work but not too bad as we worked as a team to finish the rooms anyway. Lovely staff and work environment too.
Pros
Free Lunches, Sociable hours
Productive and Fun workplace
Candudate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Poole8 March 2018
Open and honest management that want to make everyone feel included and valued.

The culture of celebrating every little success really builds your confidence and makes you feel valued.
Very good
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire25 February 2018
Very good, i worked in Amazon LBA2 in doncaster, i havent got any problem with anything, friendly workplace friendly work mates, big canteen, big půarking area on the side..
Excellent professional skills learned
DAY 0 MANAGER/COACH (Current Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire24 February 2018
Was excellent working for Adecco on the BHX2 Amazon site. I gained many professional skills which will help me in my future career but also gained some great friendships.
Pros
Flexible break time and exciting work routine
Basic
Temporaries Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chichester, West Sussex22 February 2018
Worked at CeX for over a year and there wasn't that much scope for progression.
Daily duties included: