Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 585 reviews matching the search See all 13,811 reviews
Like others said was good while it lasted...
warhouse operative (Former Employee) –  Petersfield, Hampshire15 January 2019
Pay is excellent and a good canteen, these are the only perks.
Becoming a permanent employee of Whitman’s labs is more a lottery, only way in is through Adecco that let you go at the first mistake, even whilst still learning the ropes of a overly complex computer system for warehousing.
Trying to get any information re holiday or pay discrepancies your not welcomed in the office and viewed more as a hindrance.
My advice is use this place as a stepping stone and don’t turn down a permanent job somewhere else just because money is good there as you will more than likely end up jobless, you are just a number and they get through staff like no tomorrow!
Pros
Pay
Cons
No security
If you wanna die inside, this is the right choice
Packer (Former Employee) –  Skelmersdale, Lancashire15 January 2019
So when I started here, I was happy about money but after sometime, there were so many cancels and no one told. Or they cancel you and during the shift they call you to come.
Also people working on lines were sometimes mean. Only Geos and my boss was good. But paradox-everyone hate this job, they're doing it only for cash. Don't go there. It's wasting your young time.
Pros
Cons
It killed me inside
Adecco Are After The Commision And Incentives
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Southend, Essex7 January 2019
I was offered a sales assistant job over the festive period.

Adecco side: I had to work for an 8 hour shift (standing job)
and if seven shifts we completed then I would receive £70. bonus.

I told adecco 4 hour shift, but adecco or the "consultant" would not have this so I declined the job.

I decided to do some investigation work, the manager of the store was standing at the customer check out I asked him about the hours, his reply was as many as you can and I would accept 4 hour shift.

Shows you all Adecco are after is commision.
Pros
Bad Consultant, Just After Commision
People who work.
Production worker (manufacturing) (Former Employee) –  Challange company30 December 2018
Not very professional in there management.
If you are young and do not know about how business works than you would believe this was normal.
I had two letters of reccomendations and a very top notch resume I had for them to review.
I presented the documents to the person whom was
Processing me and all he did was to put all three of the
documents to the side. After asking me a few questions I had to stop him and ask him if he would of looked at my resume and letters of recommendations
he might know a little about me.
I am so sorry to put myself through this noncess and I recommend if you are experience in work knowledge please do not go through Adecco.
They think everyone that walks in there business is nieve and gullible..
Pros
A job
Cons
No one to present issues to who really cares.
happy
wearhouse operative (Former Employee) –  Kent12 December 2018
good job had lots of fun and come away with lots of things.. i had worked at both work groups in ashford kent, they both have there ups and downs but over all good comppany.
Good quick responsive agency
Social Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire5 December 2018
Job match effectively, easy to communicate with and timely when submitting tie sheets. Would recommend agency to others and found them supportive when in the role.
Ok place
Customer Service, Oakwood Distribution Bolton (Former Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester3 December 2018
Nice place to work
Nice and friendly staff
Good Experience
Good Location
Fun atmosphere
Horrible
Packer (Current Employee) –  Swansea, Swansea26 November 2018
One person from Adecco telling me not to come to overtime and then next day another one phoning me to ask me why I'm not at work, make your mind up If I meant to come in or not.
Pros
Work (packing) not as boring as picking
Cons
Short lunch due to clocking out with big cue, Car park far away for green badges, Bad teamwork from staff. Compulsory overtimes (bigger tax)
Productive fun workplace
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Canterbury, Kent17 November 2018
Great Agency to work for.
Worked for them from 22nd May until 24th August 2018
Cleaning Student's Apartments Cleaning their Bedrooms which included Hoovering, Dusting, Stripping & Changing Bed Linen, Cleaning Bathrooms which included Cleaning Showers, Toilets, Sinks & Floors, Cleaning Kitchens which included Emptying cupboards and throwing out old food, cleaning inside & outside of cupboards, emptying bins, hoovering and mopping floors.
Different variety of work offered
Kiosk Cashier/ Waiter/ Kitchen Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dundee, Dundee City15 November 2018
Adecco is a great place to work with a variety of jobs offers provided where you can select your own shifts from a selection of jobs offered, have learned working with customers on a face to face basis
Pros
Variety of work
Cons
Temporary work, a lot of work is outside Dundee
Avoid at all costs.
3M Supplier (Former Employee) –  Durham11 November 2018
I worked for Adecco on their 3M Aycliffe contract as a temporary worker. Temporary is the key word. We can be finished without notice without any care or respect given. Some of us on this contract with Adecco have been temping for over 10 years with no sign of a permanent contract.

The office staff in the Durham branch are overly aggressive on the phone but above all else two things cause me resentment towards Adecco Durham;
- they still owe me one days holiday pay. A common thing this company does is withheld holiday pay.
- last but not least Adecco failed to provide a new employer of mine a suitable reference (A teaching position in China) resulting in my new job falling through.

Adecco have a curious understanding of employment law. Avoid them. They are the bottom of the agency barrel.
Pros
Cons
Rude staff, withhold holiday pay, dubious understanding of employment law
Very unprofessional
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire7 November 2018
They are hiring lots of people saying that they need an update from Amazon and they never call you back . At least to say they don't have any slots available ...
Pros
Cons
Not being proffesional and onest
productive and fun workplace
Administration, customer care (Current Employee) –  Acorn Trucks29 October 2018
It is always a different experience with every assignment.
Every new experience informs amy learning process.
The hardest part of the job is the end of each assignment
Pros
Flexible working pattern
Cons
job insecurity
Hard sell!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire29 October 2018
Really bad management, good salary and benefits, very 'american' style of working- team champion points, smile and sell days etc. Far too hard sell and I found it a little beit old fashioned in it's methods. Not a forward thinking company.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Management and culture
Placements and staff
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Andover23 October 2018
Working with Adecco was a challenge at some points but it did have its upsides. The quality of work that i was being offered was not anything more than mind numbing work. The staff how ever where very helpful and did work there hard to get work for me.
Nothing to add
Temporary Educational Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ashford, Kent9 October 2018
Nothing to add - I do not wish to review any of the companies I have worked for. My experience with the company was exactly that - MY experience and I can't see how that can be helpful to any future candidate searching for a role at that company.
Not impressed
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  East Sussex5 October 2018
Not impressed with Adecco there by far the worst agency I have worked for. Client was ok if you don’t mind being called names. Daily drops were nearly always the same customer so you get used to them. And where the drops are.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Bad management
Made to feel like you're invisible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunfermline, Fife5 October 2018
Compared to PMP, Adecco reps are rarely seen and you're left to feel as if you're not wanted within the job or there is no desire to make you want to stay.
Pros
40hrs over 4 days(means 3 days off)
Cons
Poor agency, boring work environment
very friendly and calm work environment
administration/recruitment (Former Employee) –  Bolton4 October 2018
It was fun to do work experience at this agency because the staff were very friendly and helpful and the work load was not heavy, compared to the previous experiences that i have worked in.
Stay away from Stoke on trent Branch
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Trentham, Staffordshire3 October 2018
Was sent to an assignment with very limited information which was no help when I arrived on site. This meant a waste of my time and fuel. Also pay is low as you can get much better rates on a day shift than what they were offering for nightshifts. But this seems a common practise for agencies these day as they take advantage.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Limited information, low pay, waste your time and money