Adecco Employee Reviews

Lovely Temping Experience
Various Temporary Roles (Former Employee) –  Chichester, West Sussex6 September 2018
Wonderful support from the team.

Plenty of Temp Roles local areas

Always on hand to advise on aspects of job roles

Pay always on time paid directly into bank.
Pros
Always plenty of work
acting Caretaker
Cleaner/Acting Caretaker (Current Employee) –  Derbsyhire County Council, Matlock29 August 2018
I am currently an acting Caretaker working at an office operated by Derbyshire County Council. I started there as a temporary cleaner and have been given the task of being a part time caretaker in the late afternoon post.

I quite enjoy the routine of the work and I enjoy the company of work colleagues

I also have been given the task of securing the building at the end of each working day, which gives me the opportunity to prove my self that I am of a responsible member of staff and that I can be trusted to maintain a building securely
Pros
being trusted
Work availability and Wages
Kitchen Assistant/Waitress (Current Employee) –  dishes, UK23 August 2018
There is not alot of work available, You often get paid late as the company they send you to work for may delay payment due to the time they take to verify your hours.
They sometimes send you to places your not qualified to work at. e.g they sent me to waiter at a busy restaurant and i'd never done waitressing in my life,which resulting in the management shouting at me due to my performance.
Pros
Flexible shifts and free lunches (for the most part)
good place good
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Rugeley, Staffordshire19 August 2018
it was a good experience, I had the opportunity to learn and improve my English. the money was very good, but a little bit of problem came without knowing what happened.
Productive but long hours
Hand packer (Current Employee) –  Birstall, West Yorkshire19 August 2018
Money is good. Struggle with balancing social life and work due to it being 12 hour shifts but other that it's an okay place to work. Plenty of breaks too.
Pros
Good pay
productive
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable18 August 2018
working for adecco, in Amazon was a chance for me to understand and appreciate people's work and how much effort they put in, just for us to recieve the parcels.
Administrator (Temp)
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Glasgow15 August 2018
I was grateful for the work, but I had not life, as the job was too far away from my home and I had to get up at 0400 hrs to get buses to Glasgow.

I did a good job for them, but they haven't offered any other work since.
Pros
I was getting paid.
Cons
I had no life and was sooo tired, I was glad when this temp job finished.
Good Company
Document imaging specialist (Former Employee) –  Mitcheldean15 August 2018
Very good agency to work for, they will help you progress in your career and will support where ever needed. They help me progress from being a standard operator to an Operations Manager
Pros
Paid Weekly
Cons
Temporary
Governance Administrator
Zurich Insurance Governance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire14 August 2018
This is a DTP role that requires your full attention, and focus it relates to loading new users to the required shared folders and accounts within the organisation. It is quite a solitary role and if you like being alone at work not interacting with others then it will be suitable for you.
Pros
Canteen on site
Cons
Lonely
Really Friendly Staff
Refuse Collector (Former Employee) –  Bolton14 August 2018
• My duties included collecting the bins on the round and loading them on to the back of the wagon, ensuring the smooth running the collection. I also had to ensure the correct items where in the correct bins whilst maintaining a steady pace on the rounds
Pros
Great Salary
Cons
Hours and Job Security
Treated differently to Bentley staff
Car Manufacturer (Bentley Motors) (Current Employee) –  Crewe12 August 2018
The culture is that agency staff are treated as second class employees compared to Bentley staff.

Agency staff are given far less notice when hours are to change.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my peers.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No stability
Controller (Former Employee) –  New York9 August 2018
This company gave me my first start in the corporate world, as such I owe them a lot. The pay is below average but the people were what made it great. Overall, good work live balance, opportunities to grow and succeed, great people
Very Poor management
Case hadnler (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester6 August 2018
I have worked for few different agencies but Adecco was far the worst agency I have ever worked for. The management is led by highly inexperience people who have no idea what are they doing.
fun workplace
App Tester for 1 Day (Former Employee) –  King's Cross, Greater London4 August 2018
A fun workplace i learned about App Testing on a Laptop the management and are nice to work with, there are no hard part's in the job, The most enjoyable part of the job is easy
Workplace good, Adecco Rubbish
AMAZON UK LTD/ADECCO - TEMP FC ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Tilbury, Essex3 August 2018
The warehouse I worked at was ran by Amazon, is well run, the work is good, the canteen is cheap well cooked BUT everytime you want to get anything done such take a holiday you need to jump through so much Adecco red tape thats when you finally catch up with them, they are hardly at their desk, yes you can call but they do not get back to you.
Pros
Good work/life balance, pay not bad
Cons
lousy agency
very busy during peak period
Pre-Screener (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Dunfermline31 July 2018
it's an ok place to work when its busy period sometimes you want have time for lunch when i worked there you didn't get lunch break some days were better than others on my first day i was made very welcome into the office
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
no break
Challenges are what make life interesting
Onsite Manager (Current Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead30 July 2018
Facing challenges, learning new things every day. Hardest part of the job are the deadlines and the pressure when busy. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the appreciations from the Management.
Workplace
Crowd Control (Former Employee) –  London25 July 2018
Adecco are an amazing company to be involved with, they take great care of all of their staff making sure they get the care and help they require. They have good communication between staff and employers.
Decent
Photographer (Former Employee) –  London24 July 2018
It was a lot of paperwork for a one day job but once it's in the system I can do some jobs for them easily after. Staff were friendly, very easy, simple, felt a little like self employed even tho it wasn't.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Only odd occasion jobs
great
Packer (Former Employee) –  Annan20 July 2018
in my own words working for addeco is a good experiqance they help with anything they can allways there to assist when needed great group of people who offer good job roles

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.6K