Adecco Employee Reviews

Friendly
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester13 July 2018
Only worked with Adecco in a temporary role, but nonetheless I felt valued and enjoyed my position. Received a very reasonable salary for the work I was required to fulfill.
A good place to work, varied and interesting
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Greater London27 June 2018
A busy day to day job liaising with various contacts and customers at all levels. Sales, business development, administration, customer service, relationship building, systems processing, telephone, email and written communication, staff management and motivation, data and record updating and management among many other duties and responsibilities.

Learned about the recruitment industry, how to negotiate, increase sales, develop business, present to customers, in meetings and to large groups, developed staff management style, new areas of business and different ways to approach prospects, explore different marketing ideas and many other topics.

Large management structure within Nationwide and Global offices through to central services and back office teams.

Work hard and have fun culture.

The challenging marketplace is now the hardest part of the job.

The people are the best part of the job.
Very useful for for an easy student job
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Chichester25 June 2018
I worked for this company while I was a student in the summer holidays. The companies that they sent me to were all very nice and friendly. However, they didn't take in to consideration that my only transport was the bus and that it would take me some time to get to places on short notice.
Pros
Easy work for a student
Fun work place and respectful management
Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire18 June 2018
Fast job finding, great environment, new skills, great management, i learned how to be more organised and focused and i met new interesting people which i keep in touch with
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I didn’t interaction too much with then,but I think,if you are a good person and respectful,they also treat you the same way !
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Yeovil, Somerset15 June 2018
I love since I worked at the hospital,but they only call me when someone is ill or gone on vacation.Like I told,I worked like cleaning and I was very happy because the people apreciate my job.Thank you
Fun Staff
Factory Worker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Peterlee13 June 2018
The staff were always polite and pleasant and it was a very informative and professional workplace. But at the same time they were fun also and it made the labour less boring at times.
Pros
Good Atmosphere
Cons
Long Hours
fun
Domestic Cleaner - Amazon (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire9 June 2018
It was really good to work with addecco my job was really easy i liked it very much I think its vey important to reapect each other at your work place and to try and make friends and do the best you can at your job
productive and fun work place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  rossington doncaster8 June 2018
only problem I had was they didn't get my name right on there books , my name is down as ashley abrentite , other than that a great company to work for.
Cons
never got my name right on their books even though i told them numerous times.
lack of atmosphere
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  London5 June 2018
• Taking incoming calls for London congestion charging
• Processing payments and abiding by processes and quality practices
• Following up on application for discounts and liaising with application teams
• using good listening and communication skills when dealing with on occasion unhappy customers
• Performing all requests on company intranet systems competently
Pros
wasn't far to commute to
Cons
poor systems
Was fun and good
Door Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London2 June 2018
Addeco Was good i had great time with them but not 💯 sometimes they miss my hours of work but they solve fast but overall they were happy and i was happy end of the day

Want to know more about Adecco?

Ask a question
secure
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 May 2018
variety in work, with training , providing secure employment , shift work pattern is allocated to employees with some options for overtime provided , all in all a fair employer
Productive Job Agency
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  London24 May 2018
Temping with Adecco was eye opening as my first job was with Hammersmith Hospital after I was made redundant a month before. There was a large variety of temping placements offered. Management very helpful and obliging.
Pros
Some travel re-imbursed
Cons
Erratic at times
Unprofessional
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Basildon, Essex23 May 2018
Unprofessional company. I understand there staff get commission for the placements they make but they have no right to get angry with you when you tell them your are not happy with a placement. Not given all the info about a job before you start. Would not recommend
Pros
Quick money when work available
Cons
Unprofessional staff
A Good Start to Re-Employment
Admin (Former Employee) –  Blackpool21 May 2018
General Office Duties on a number of challenging workstreams including building letters using templates, inputting data onto and updating Excel spreadsheets and filing case papers.

I built on my previous NVQ office skills using the Microsoft Office Suite available.

The hardest part of the job was the training as the contract I was employed for was new and noone had really done the job before.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people.
absolutely no job security
Various Roles (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire18 May 2018
If you want to make a quick couple hundred then this company is for you, but if you want to be working longer than a couple weeks don't even think about it.
The staff is quite friendly even tho they have no idea what they're doing. You can be sacked with no notice (but they want you to give them a weeks notice) and no reasons given no matter how hard you worked/how good you are at your job/how long you've been there; most of the time they don't even tell you- you just turn up to work in the morning and you're told you don't work there anymore.
The hours are long and boring, but if say anything at all to anyone you get sacked due to how unhealthy the competition is (no one wants to be the one they get rid of).
There are little to no chances of advancing in any position you have.
They'll lie about job descriptions and duties or how long the contract is going to be.
You can apply to as many jobs as you want on their website but no one will ever get back to you: the only way to do it is to call them everyday for a couple weeks asking if they have a job for you and maybe if they like you/pity you they'll give you a job as a janitor.
You'll get judged solely based on looks/nationality and they'll disregard any education or experience you may have.
Pros
quick money
Cons
everything else
Rude consultants - never ring you back!!
Customer Service Advisor (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Manchester Central16 May 2018
They advertise jobs get people to waste their time applying and don't bother getting back in touch...

They do not look after temps very well!

I would not recommend
A looks orientated industry
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 May 2018
If you wish to have your appearance scrutinized as though it were a KPI, then this is the sector for you.

You will be pressured to follow diets, so you fit with the aesthetic. Not a good representation of the diverse labour market we are encouraged to recruit for
Pros
commission. (if you're granted it)
Cons
No work life balance, terrible anxiety and bi-polar management
Fun, easy money
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Annan, Dumfries and Galloway3 May 2018
I found this to be a really fun little temp job. Work was almost too easy at times and you could have a real laugh with some of your co-workers.
Because it was an entry-level job you got a real mixed bag of co-workers; some were alright to get along with; some you'd have a great laugh with; and others you'd give a wide berth to even in the day.

The typical day started at 5 A.M [in winter btw] when you got on the bus to travel to Annan. I usually spent this time napping. You'd then arrive on site to be given your job for the day, and at this point you would witness your more troublesome teammates throw a fit because they're not working with their mates or didn't get the job they wanted, and then get screamed at because they want a smoke 3 minutes before work. I actually saw several of them get warnings and then be fired for this, making that a very expensive cigarette.
So you'd toil at whatever task you were given and then you'd be free. You could have a good crack on the bus home and you'd typically get in around 5 PM.

The day's enjoyment depended solely on who you were stuck with for the day. I got on with most people pretty well, and we had a great time. But, some people just wanna watch the world burn, and if being a miserable joy-kill is their only way to achieve that, then that's exactly what they'll do.

It's just a shame Pinney's of Annan is set to close. It was really fun, easy cash, albeit a long day.
Pros
Fun, easy work, great on-site canteen
Cons
Long day, cold workplace
found it a great place to work was happy with my job
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Dunfermline, Fife3 May 2018
my managers where always helpful if I needed help and the adecco team as well fist aid was always there if needed and the food was cheep to so that was a bonus plus I like the weekly pay and everyone was easy to get on with I really hope to work there soon again.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
nun
productive
Clerical/Admin Assistance (Former Employee) –  Cardiff City, Cardiff30 April 2018
had to dress smart, it was very quiet work place it was all about scanning receipts for all high up managers

it was a good team and managent was good but it was boring to work.
Pros
had a good team
Cons
had to be very quiet and long hours