Adecco Employee Reviews

Fun work place and respectful management
Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire18 June 2018
Fast job finding, great environment, new skills, great management, i learned how to be more organised and focused and i met new interesting people which i keep in touch with
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I didn’t interaction too much with then,but I think,if you are a good person and respectful,they also treat you the same way !
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Yeovil, Somerset15 June 2018
I love since I worked at the hospital,but they only call me when someone is ill or gone on vacation.Like I told,I worked like cleaning and I was very happy because the people apreciate my job.Thank you
Fun Staff
Factory Worker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Peterlee13 June 2018
The staff were always polite and pleasant and it was a very informative and professional workplace. But at the same time they were fun also and it made the labour less boring at times.
Pros
Good Atmosphere
Cons
Long Hours
fun
Domestic Cleaner - Amazon (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire9 June 2018
It was really good to work with addecco my job was really easy i liked it very much I think its vey important to reapect each other at your work place and to try and make friends and do the best you can at your job
lack of atmosphere
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  London5 June 2018
• Taking incoming calls for London congestion charging
• Processing payments and abiding by processes and quality practices
• Following up on application for discounts and liaising with application teams
• using good listening and communication skills when dealing with on occasion unhappy customers
• Performing all requests on company intranet systems competently
Pros
wasn't far to commute to
Cons
poor systems
Was fun and good
Door Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London2 June 2018
Addeco Was good i had great time with them but not 💯 sometimes they miss my hours of work but they solve fast but overall they were happy and i was happy end of the day
secure
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 May 2018
variety in work, with training , providing secure employment , shift work pattern is allocated to employees with some options for overtime provided , all in all a fair employer
Productive Job Agency
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  London24 May 2018
Temping with Adecco was eye opening as my first job was with Hammersmith Hospital after I was made redundant a month before. There was a large variety of temping placements offered. Management very helpful and obliging.
Pros
Some travel re-imbursed
Cons
Erratic at times
Unprofessional
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Basildon, Essex23 May 2018
Unprofessional company. I understand there staff get commission for the placements they make but they have no right to get angry with you when you tell them your are not happy with a placement. Not given all the info about a job before you start. Would not recommend
Pros
Quick money when work available
Cons
Unprofessional staff
A Good Start to Re-Employment
Admin (Former Employee) –  Blackpool21 May 2018
General Office Duties on a number of challenging workstreams including building letters using templates, inputting data onto and updating Excel spreadsheets and filing case papers.

I built on my previous NVQ office skills using the Microsoft Office Suite available.

The hardest part of the job was the training as the contract I was employed for was new and noone had really done the job before.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people.
absolutely no job security
Various Roles (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire18 May 2018
If you want to make a quick couple hundred then this company is for you, but if you want to be working longer than a couple weeks don't even think about it.
The staff is quite friendly even tho they have no idea what they're doing. You can be sacked with no notice (but they want you to give them a weeks notice) and no reasons given no matter how hard you worked/how good you are at your job/how long you've been there; most of the time they don't even tell you- you just turn up to work in the morning and you're told you don't work there anymore.
The hours are long and boring, but if say anything at all to anyone you get sacked due to how unhealthy the competition is (no one wants to be the one they get rid of).
There are little to no chances of advancing in any position you have.
They'll lie about job descriptions and duties or how long the contract is going to be.
You can apply to as many jobs as you want on their website but no one will ever get back to you: the only way to do it is to call them everyday for a couple weeks asking if they have a job for you and maybe if they like you/pity you they'll give you a job as a janitor.
You'll get judged solely based on looks/nationality and they'll disregard any education or experience you may have.
Pros
quick money
Cons
everything else
Rude consultants - never ring you back!!
Customer Service Advisor (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Manchester Central16 May 2018
They advertise jobs get people to waste their time applying and don't bother getting back in touch...

They do not look after temps very well!

I would not recommend
A looks orientated industry
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 May 2018
If you wish to have your appearance scrutinized as though it were a KPI, then this is the sector for you.

You will be pressured to follow diets, so you fit with the aesthetic. Not a good representation of the diverse labour market we are encouraged to recruit for
Pros
commission. (if you're granted it)
Cons
No work life balance, terrible anxiety and bi-polar management
Fun, easy money
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Annan, Dumfries and Galloway3 May 2018
I found this to be a really fun little temp job. Work was almost too easy at times and you could have a real laugh with some of your co-workers.
Because it was an entry-level job you got a real mixed bag of co-workers; some were alright to get along with; some you'd have a great laugh with; and others you'd give a wide berth to even in the day.

The typical day started at 5 A.M [in winter btw] when you got on the bus to travel to Annan. I usually spent this time napping. You'd then arrive on site to be given your job for the day, and at this point you would witness your more troublesome teammates throw a fit because they're not working with their mates or didn't get the job they wanted, and then get screamed at because they want a smoke 3 minutes before work. I actually saw several of them get warnings and then be fired for this, making that a very expensive cigarette.
So you'd toil at whatever task you were given and then you'd be free. You could have a good crack on the bus home and you'd typically get in around 5 PM.

The day's enjoyment depended solely on who you were stuck with for the day. I got on with most people pretty well, and we had a great time. But, some people just wanna watch the world burn, and if being a miserable joy-kill is their only way to achieve that, then that's exactly what they'll do.

It's just a shame Pinney's of Annan is set to close. It was really fun, easy cash, albeit a long day.
Pros
Fun, easy work, great on-site canteen
Cons
Long day, cold workplace
found it a great place to work was happy with my job
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Dunfermline, Fife3 May 2018
my managers where always helpful if I needed help and the adecco team as well fist aid was always there if needed and the food was cheep to so that was a bonus plus I like the weekly pay and everyone was easy to get on with I really hope to work there soon again.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
nun
productive
Clerical/Admin Assistance (Former Employee) –  Cardiff City, Cardiff30 April 2018
had to dress smart, it was very quiet work place it was all about scanning receipts for all high up managers

it was a good team and managent was good but it was boring to work.
Pros
had a good team
Cons
had to be very quiet and long hours
Friendly environment
Candidate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk26 April 2018
Sourcing candidates, doing interviews, dealing with HR and administrative duties, processing payroll, dealing with holidays and any other issues. placing people work, filling bookings. Really enjoy interacting with people.
Pros
nice atmosphere
Cons
targets
Always helpful
Temp Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Windermere, Cumbria20 April 2018
Found me temp work quickly and suitable for my needs. No issues with salary payments. Interview process was efficient and no delays on responding to results.
Fun but no security
Recruitment Administrator (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent20 April 2018
This is an ok place to work.. no job security, so could get chucked out at any given second. Selfish work colleagues. Good place to build experience and move on elsewhere.
Good agency to work for.
Ward Clerk (Former Employee) –  Prestwich15 April 2018
Varies depending on the assigment. I enjoyed the variety of assignments. The agency was very good at finding me work within the NHS, which is what I enjoy.
Pros
Variety of roles
Cons
leaving a job I enjoy