Adecco Employee Reviews

disappointing management structure
Manager (Former Employee) –  UK9 January 2018
Job started positively enough with lots of info being given. Quickly realised that there was overspend on the contract and that severe cuts would have to be made. Unfortunately I believe these were made to the detriment of the workforce which is at an all time low. Bonuses are non existent and are only awarded when someone complains about them. Shame as on paper it looks such a great company but the senior management and account directors really let it down.
not employee friendly
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Liverpool8 January 2018
this company have no work life balance. no procedures followed and no employee loyalty.
managers speak to you awful, they dont like you going the toilet and they are not disability friendly
Cons
Good opportunity to ork as volunteer
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire7 January 2018
Good opportunities including training to support individuals
following adoption. Good opportunity to understand issues associated with adoption and those in the wider family. Learned a lot of information about this.
Pros
community
Cons
community
Good workplace
Customer service advisor (Former Employee) –  Stevenage3 January 2018
Good place to work, friendly and fun, always got good feedback and what things I could improve on in the future which is a good pro, but the management as a whole could be more structured
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Lunch breaks
Good
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Leeds16 December 2017
So far my experience with them has been good. I've always been paid on the right days and they are very attentive when I need some kind of assistance or have any enquiries.
Disorganised function
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Watford15 December 2017
I personally didn't enjoy working for Adecco as the structure of a typical work day was quite disorganised. As an employee, I was never really told that I would be working with other employees outside Adecco. As per usual, I would meet customers' needs in the dining booth and clean the dining room afterwards. I would say the hardest part of the job was understanding who was under management; I was under the impression that the person who assigned me at Adecco would be managing the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to access free food once all customers had departed the dining booth. Lastly, I had no choice but to resign as Watford Football Club no longer wanted to work with Adecco - however, I was not told this by my employer. I had no choice but to travel to Adecco to find out this information from a different employer.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Disorganisation throughout
Was fun while it lasted
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Petersfield, Hampshire5 December 2017
The only good thing I can is not all the people are nice and the job security is extremely poor so I won't get too comfy working for this company if I were you.
Pros
Good pay and hours
Cons
Bad job security
Unsociable hours
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire5 December 2017
Not the hardest of jobs but the target they expect you to hit is ridiculously high but achievable if you just get on with your job. Weekly pay is a bonus
Pros
Pay
Bad Management
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Annan, Dumfries and Galloway4 December 2017
Worked at Adecco Site. Annan.
Ended my contract because I was off work for three legit reasons.
Yet they still have cannabis smokers, drinkers and vapers on their adecco bus.
Do not apply for this job. I highly discourage it.
call centre envoroment
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Nottingham3 December 2017
Job was ok but too much politics.

it was so long ago I don't remember the working environment. All I did was take booking for eye appointments.

Try to add on sales for contact lenses and also we did reply to customers e-mails as well for what ever they were needing from us.
Ideal
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire28 November 2017
Ideal for temporary work. had issues with pay but was resolved the week after. Great for helping with finding work. Would recommend for job hunting but not a great payroll system.
I learnt a lot
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) –  Borehamwood, Hertfordshire20 November 2017
I learnt a lot about working with food as i was a commie chef, I also carried out maintenance on the refreshment machines which taught myself [without being directed to] by observing the engineers of which i saved the company a lot money,The most enjoyable part of my job was learning new things on a regular basis.
Relaxed workplace environment.
Document Imaging Specialist for Land Registry (Current Employee) –  Mitcheldean14 November 2017
A typical day at work for me is as productive as the workload we receive, meaning I can have a very busy day or a very slow day. I enjoy the atmosphere and people I work with and I have gained a number of new skills but now I feel ready to challenge myself and do more.
Pros
Ideal shifts
Cons
Basic salary
Fun to work for
Crowd control and customer service (Former Employee) –  Waterloo Station6 November 2017
Very good agency to work for,really helpfull,the staff is very friendly and make you welcome for any enquiry,will do their best to find you the right job.
Fun workplace
Waitress/Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull6 November 2017
0 hour contract allows flexibility. great way to meet new people with like minded aspirations. enjoyable every time with a variety of workplaces every time
Pros
Food provided, great fun
Cons
Never find out where youre going until you're on your way
Great contracts.
Industrial Temp (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset5 November 2017
I always loved working for Addecco, always something new and challenging to get up for.
Some amazing contracts which enabled me to work out where and what I wanted to do in life.
Pros
Great contracts, lovely staff.
nice place
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, Lancashire2 November 2017
good people who would help where and when every they can to get good jobs that would challenge your skill set resulting in a steady stream of work for relief
Very friendly, easy going. recruitment staff
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Hinckley28 October 2017
I have worked for this company for past 2 months and have had no problems with them at all, very friendly and easy to get on with and always at the end of the phone if i need them.
Happy to be working for them :-)
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
none as to date
Adecco I found very helpful and supportive,
Agency Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Chichester25 October 2017
A typical day did vary as I was involved in a variety of roles in establishments. Due to my adaptability it mad e it easy to become an effective member of the team.
If I had any queries I always had my line manager at the end of the phone, no problem, knowing I had that support if need be.
If I had any problems I would notify her, but first point of call would be my team leader for that company.
Pros
Having a job to go to
Cons
lack of hours at times, but this may of change now.
good place tp work
Production line operator (Former Employee) –  Cardiff24 October 2017
I took this job as it was welled paid local and I felt I needed a break from nursing, after completing my return to practise Once I felt ready I returned to nursing
Pros
wages, good company
Cons
continental shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.