Add People Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Digital Marketing Advisor (Current Employee) –  Altrincham, Greater Manchester3 March 2019
Recommends
Positive Outlook
I have been working at Add People full-time

Pros

I have been working at Add People full-time and haveseen how it has grown. With this growth comes the opportunity to step up and be recognised, command a new role and succeed.
The atmosphere is great, there are health and well being benefits at the company and i can honestly say that they are supportive and compassionate when balancing work life with personal.

Cons

Be prepared to work hard if you want to succeed.

Advice to Management

Keep recognising talent and rewarding good work as it does make a difference.
Fab place to work
Support (Current Employee) –  Altrincham7 September 2018
I've been working for AP for just over 2 years.
Great environment, fab people and plenty of support.
Staff are rewarded and recognised.
Professional but still a fun place to work.
Pros
In house Bar and Pool Table.
Great place to work!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Altrincham, Greater Manchester7 September 2018
I currently work at the company. The job I do is fast paced and very busy.

The company culture is very supportive and they provide great training like lunch and learn sessions and online training.

Everyone is very friendly and easy to get along with. We have regular team nights out as well as company events around the year.
Pros
No Lates/ Weekends, Weekly pay, Onsite Bar
Cons
Small Kitchen
I love it
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Altrincham, Greater Manchester25 April 2018
Add People is a really good place to work and it's improved a lot even in the last 12 months.

Training is important to me, and we get a lot of help in this area. 10 of us went to Facebook headquarters in Dublin last week, and the Pay Per Click teams are down at Google HQ every other week.

As a company, we are often launching new products which are pretty cutting edge, which keeps things interesting and we are constantly recruiting as we grow which means there are always loads of new faces around the place

From a social point fo view, it's brilliant. Nearly everyone is in their 20s, we had a proper bar fitted into the building last year, and there is plenty of health and wellbeing stuff such as yoga during work hours
Pros
Free fresh fruit!
Worst company to work for
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Altrincham, Greater Manchester6 April 2018
Management shout and scream at you all day, hardly any training given on the product you are selling.
Complete cold calling finding companies and numbers off online websites only (similar to going through yellow pages) if you don't hit your target within a few weeks they get rid.
Really horrible and unprofessional, this company is far from fun and you get treated very poorly.
Would not recommend unless you enjoy being shouted at.
Energetic
Internet Marketing and Web Design (Former Employee) –  manchester16 October 2015
Fast paced, money driven workplace. Everyone is friendly and willing to help with anything in order for you to earn more money.
Good workplace and great learning experience
Copywriter (Former Employee) –  Manchester10 May 2015
Made me much quicker at writing and creative when it comes to keeping sites populated with interesting features.

It was good to work in a small company as that gave me a chance to make a real difference.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Add People. Our community is ready to answer.

Add People Reviews by Location