Play YouTube video button

Active Care Group Employee Review

View all Active Care Group reviews

A real credit to the industry
Carer (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 July 2019
I have only been an employee of Active Assistance for a few months, but already have the complete sense of pride in the company - how they conduct themselves, how they treat ALL their employees and how they really ensure they are improving themselves all the time....

All teams are so hands-on and really supportive with anybody who are in process for a role at Active. The Recruitment team are absolutely incredible and cannot do enough for you - they never make you feel like you're bothering them with questions etc. as a lot of my experience with other company's have been and they're all so lovely and personable! I made a fleeting comment to one of the team that I was going on holiday and when I made another call around 3 weeks later she asked me how it was. It was a really heartwarming touch!

I've had a great first few months here and I feel like I really fit in well with my team. I'm honestly so excited for the future here and I hope a lot more people realise this is the place to be within the healthcare industry,
Official response from Active Care Group
28 July 2019

Thank you so much for this review which we are delighted to see. The Recruitment Team work very hard to deliver the best service we can to our candidates. We know there is so much information we need to share with you throughout the process and try to make it as streamlined as we can, continuously looking to improve. It is a big step to start a new job so answering candidate questions is very important to us.Thanks again and have a great week. Best wishes Active Assistance Team

Other Active Care Group Employee Reviews

Awful place to work. Staff in office unwilling to help.
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 November 2019
Active Assistance are terrible. They constantly make mistakes with staff money and do not care to rectify it. You ask to speak to people and don't hear anything for weeks until you bombard them, which you shouldn't have to do. Also always accruing new businesses, which become their priority and forget current staff and clients.
Excellent Company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sevenoaks, Kent5 November 2019
Excellent team to be part of. Great office atmosphere.
Personal development to learn new skills
Supportive managers
Team meetings
Knowledge sharing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Active Care Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Active Care Group Reviews by Location