ACN Inc Employee Reviews

not recommended
Business Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire23 May 2018
Fee to join, enormous amount of work before any hopes of return, relentless hours which isn't ideal when managing a family............................
Pros
alot of training in sales and presenting
Cons
long non paid hours
Waste of time
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Stratford Station18 January 2018
Waste of time and in the end you have to pay money. It is a scam!!! Stay home.dont waist the time ! It is not Worthing to go to their presentation. It is a big scam !
Pros
Cons
Waste time
Not good
Independent Business Owner (Former Employee) –  manchester24 December 2017
not the best business i went into, would recommend staying far away from it and not listening to anyone about it, do not attend the meetings will be waste of time
Representative (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London30 September 2017
An exciting position has become available in the Simulation and Modelling team for a new Simulation and Modelling Engineer, reporting to the Head of Simulation and Modelling. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining our vehicle models and simulation toolset. We are looking for pragmatic engineers with the appropriate mathematical, modelling and vehicle dynamics skills along with the ability to write quality code in the desired environments.
Acn
Processed all sales (Former Employee) –  South East London, Greater London18 August 2017
ACN was commision based, and depends how many people are buying the products, it took a lot of persuading to get people to understand that it was worth it and the quality was good.
Good
Team Trainer (Former Employee) –  London6 July 2017
ACN is a company that encouraged teamwork and networking and specialized in the fundamentals of sales through both warm and cold marketing methods. I t was a team environment which was a good environment to be in as you are constantly surrounded by like-minded individuals.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No initial payment
Amazing Job Opportunity
Executive Team Trainer (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside25 June 2017
This is an opportunity i joined March 2016, a truly amazing journey to success and financial freedom, throught I have learnt that helping others goes a long way and to succeed in life we must help others.

Residual income being paid over and over for doing something once has been very beneficial to me as there have been times where I have been paid without lifting a finger.

Such an amazing company and I have found a 2nd family through the people I have met.
Pros
Residual Income
Cons
It is difficult
A company that is run by amazing gentleman.
Executive Team Leader (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 January 2017
One of the best companies I have ever worked with. Amazing partnerships and payment packages. Get paid in multiple different ways including an amazing passive income package for when you retire and even something to pass down in generations. The company is run with integrity, trust and loyalty by four humble gentleman from America.
Good.
Executive team leader (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 December 2016
Had a nice time at Acn. I would recommend anyone willing to work hard to join ACN. It really change me as a businessman and personally.
Direct selling
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Worldwide28 September 2015
Benefit from team building and customer building and residual income generated from essential commodities.

Flecibility to work at your own ease, from home

Ecommerce business
Pros
Residual income is fantastic and realistic
Cons
Slow progress
Incredible Personal Development
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) –  London26 July 2015
Growing your organisation and working with like-minded entrepreneurs creates a very unique working environment as everyone has the same final goal.
Acn
Entrepreneur (Former Employee) –  London, ENG4 July 2015
ACN, a typical day at work was going house to house offering services which could benefit the family, or i was doing this online by contacting friends on social networks. I learnt to communicate good with people of different ages and cultures. I also had to project my voice to a group of professional people who were interested in joining the company, i had to sale the company to them. The hardest part of the job was the power points, a lot of questions where thrown at me which made me think hard, such as "why should people by these services" it was also hard to persuade certain house holders to change to this service instead of staying with there own communication networks.
Pros
you meet alot of people and learn how to sale and communcate
Cons
a lot of people turn you down.
Enjoyable workplace
Team leader (Current Employee) –  London22 February 2015
Whilst working at ACN i was self employed therefore i was allowed to manage my time around my studies and work efficiently.I learned amazing team working as well as team leading skills , my co-workers were very friendly and helpful in teaching me how to manage and lead my team.The hardest part of the the job was time management , since the job is very time demanding many meetings have to be organised.The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting with clients and attending meetings and regional events that were very motivational and inspiring.
Pros
Self employment
Cons
Busy schedule
enjoyed
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bradford, ENG2 February 2015
Good place to start working with a multinational company, however overall company does not look after people who work for it, neither company have knowledge of progress of its work force.
Pros
knowledge
Cons
hard to earn
Productive and very good leadership training
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Coventry1 February 2015
This is a a very large Network Marketing Company that has grown to be the number one in the world. It is a professional business that utilizes the skills of network marketing and leadership that allows one to build up ''RESIDUAL INCOME'' in their spare time with the aim of achieving financial freedom.The business is built on an unbeatable compensation plan module where there are several ways by which one can make profit that reflect ones efforts. It does not require any special qualification but does require seriousness and determination, an ability to learn and develop personally as well as a winning mentality. I have a team of over 120 people that come together and work efficiently to achieve one goal, which is financial freedom.

I am an Independent Representative of a Company called ACN. What is ACN? Well ACN is one of the world’s largest direct sellers of communications services. Founded in 1993, ACN currently operate in over 24 countries with new countries being added all the time. The industry itself is worth over $1.75 Trillion in revenue.

These services range from Mobile phone, Broadband, Fixed Line, and Videophone. ACN offers consumers more choice and value on essential services they use today and every day, while developing the services of tomorrow. For individuals, just like YOU. It is a one stop online shop for all your essential services.
Production
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG27 September 2014
Times were very flexible, and working in a very nice environment with friends. Met customers face to face.
Pros
flexible times
Cons
bad salary.