Achieve Together Employee Reviews

Great company
worker (Current Employee) –  Torquay, Devon1 December 2019
In every care job you face challenges such as long hours, poor work life balance and challenging situations and that’s something unfortunately comes alongside the job! Why we still do it? is because we love the job! And working for this company makes those challenges a whole lot easier! The southwest management team go above and beyond to help their staff. I can’t recommend working for these guys enough! You want to develop in care? They will help you! You want to gain confidence and help others? These guys will help you!
Work Family
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Dorset29 November 2019
Very supportive management, brilliant teams to work for, great staff incentives, any concerns are listened to and dealt with. Brilliant career progression, multiple career development opportunities. I am very happy working here and encourage others to apply!
Tension, worse place to work
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Caterham, Surrey27 November 2019
Not caring as they say, They treat staff like dogs Expect so much from staff but give little. manager is so rude and uncaring to staff. Plus you can't survive on the peanuts they pay. Only the company achieves, the staff achieve nothing. notnnoth
Growing company, flexible working
Senior Recruitment Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Ystrad Mynach4 November 2019
I took the role as a step down from a demanding Management role. I can honestly say that they have been brilliant. Flexible working, I work from home some days and office the others. The company merged recently and have plans to grow. I am only on a temporary contract but would still recommend them!
Don’t do it to yourself
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  South West18 October 2019
To be honest they completely sugarcoat this job and make it sound amazing ,,, NO... the Hours are long, any form of a social life goes out the window and it is horrific on your mental health as the houses are so negative and there is absolutely no support as well there are workers that abuse individuals and you don’t feel like you can say anything, no whistle blowing number either shown .There is no recognition for everything that you achieve in but Do something wrong and it’s like it gets used against you .Also the management is horrific, nothing ever gets sorted without you feeling like you have to put your job on the line and the amount of stress as well that you shouldn’t have to deal with you have to deal with as well as the job. You cannot trust any of the other staff because if one person says something they will do you no investigation and just get rid of you really. It’s not worth it, it’s not worth the mental
Pros
Individuals
Cons
Management negativity co workers
Official response from Achieve Together
21 November 2019

We are deeply concerned to read your review. It is our priority to ensure that all of the people we support are safeguarded. We take concerns of this nature very seriously which is why there is a concentrated focus on safeguarding training and reporting responsibilities from the moment an employee joins the Company.

We do actively display our Whistle Blowing poster in our services so we are sorry that you have had trouble accessing this. We would request that you please contact our Whistle Blowing Hotline on 0800 915 0804 at your earliest convenience. Please be assured that this is a confidential line where you will be able to speak to someone to share your concerns and ensure the people we support are safeguarded as a priority. As the South West region covers Wiltshire, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall it would be helpful if you could provide details of the area in which you work.

Alternatively, please call Tania Palmer, Area Director, on 01934 429 448 and your call will be diverted directly to her.