Trying to work whilst being bullied and also having everything blamed on you
Management displayed more challenging behaviour than the service users.
Getting the new manager to listen to Experienced staff.
From shift lead and above lazy and lie about what they actually do. Slag support staff off, whilst they do nothing all day
Tension at work, manager not approachable, Favouritism. Some staff get better treatment.
No, support nor recognition from the company, the manager is worse. Very tense place to work. They are all about creating an image, but don't care about staff, recruit alot of staff but can't keep them.
The manager being corrupt and arrogant and unprofessional
The long hours
- What would you suggest Achieve Together management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- If you were to leave Achieve Together, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Achieve Together?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Achieve Together?One person answered
- What benefits does Achieve Together offer?One person answered