accomplish.

accomplish. Employee Reviews

Featured review
accomplish. selected this as a representative review
I love my job, it’s busy and the shifts are long, but time flys, no two days are the same, the people we support are a fantastic, The staff team are positive and we are very person centred team,the people we support are involved in all aspects of their care.The company are excellent in providing fantastic training, internal promotions provide you with excellent opportunities to develop your career if you want to.All care jobs are low paid, why do people complain about the pay when they know how much they are getting paid when they apply for the job? I’m certainly not there for the pay cheque, but if you want a job that you love, then this is the job for you!
Pros
Free lunch ( sandwich) and evening meal
Cons
The day is 12 hours of stress and frustration, training is poor and does not fit the role, management are poor, unsupportive and cut corners where they can to save money, The workplace culture is backstabbing and bullying , never worked in such a toxic environment. The hardest part of the job is walking through the doors wondering what you will face that day, the most enjoyable part of the job is going home after your shift has ended, the company can not keep staff and really don’t care.
Pros
Leaving at the end of a shift
Cons
Non
The worst company you can ever work for the mangers are unprofessional and the staff members are really unprofessional, theirs a lot of Favoritism In this company, they think it’s alright to bully people when they start working in this company avoid this place
Cons
Very demanding long hour shifts. However management were very poor. Had an ok time working there. The residents and co workers made the job enjoyable.
Honestly, it's just awful. No one should have to work under the conditions of abusive, manipulative managers, and that is where it starts. My position in Kidderminster was just that, shes toxic and it continues into head office. Not to mention the poor hygiene.. people need to have basic standards. If you are going to apply, make sure you're in the union at least.. Also, cqc dont care. They protect managers that are registered even if you provide them with evidence of abuse.
Pros
You can leave
Cons
Too many to list
I worked here for 4 months, i had no training and was expected to put myself and service users in danger. Senior staff and management only look out for themselves and will defend people they like if they do something wrong but throw others under the bus. No care for service users as staff only care about getting paid.
Pros
service users
Cons
poor management, unorganized, bullying, lack of training
Only one thing nice to say about the company is the residentsManagers are bullies and are protected by higher up, they speak down to you and belittle you in anyway possible, cover up mistakes for the staff they like for example with medication advise no one to work there better off on jobseekers if needed
Cons
I didn't realise how awful it was to work here until I went else where. There is no work life balance. Management is extremely unprofessional. House is far to small to accommodate the amount of people we support that live there. Working atmosphere can be tense. Not enough staff,(shock). If anyone actually looked into the staffing turnover within the last couple of years I'm sure they'd find a pattern.
Pros
Cons
Pay. Unprofessionalism. Atmosphere. Lack of staff. Shift pattern.
I worked for accomplish for years. Never had a stable manager. Very high turn over of staff and management. Seniors take their job role way too far becoming very nasty. They push all the good staff out. Work stupid hours and when you have a day off you’re constantly called, you work too much for the poor pay, I always had to chase money I was owed every month. I would avoid at all costs
Pros
Service users are amazing
Cons
Great place to work in Cornwall, teams and managers cohesive. Can’t believe reviews from other areas my experience of Cornwall just isn’t like them- maybe sour grapes who knows.
Pros
Great teams who get results
Cons
Hard work but rewarding
Absolute disaster of a company, do not apply. The particular home I had the displeasure of working in is so unorganised and has a culture of nasty staff members that all they can do is victimise and have nothing better to do than sit around and talk about each other while your back is turned. All shifts are constantly short staffed and are made up with agency staff. Do not apply!!!!!
Pros
Cons
The organisation is full of immature bullies.
Used to be good or i was to Naive. After time i noticed issues.Was so many red flags left to get worse. So much gross misconduct. Staff sleeping on shift. Drinking or coming into work intoxicated. Signs and worries of unreported issues about staff and client. Clients safety was no longer priority. Management didnt act on reports.
Pros
Feeling like your changing peoples lifes and improving thier quality of life
Cons
Pay, Management, No care to staff or clients support, Complaints and worrys not being dealt with, Gross misconduct, Negative staff
This company is like the titanic. Too big/ not enough staff/ managers and directors are treated first class/ support workers suppressed and not taken seriously. The only relationship on this ship is money and those at the top.
Pros
Good staff.
Cons
Pretty much everything
Please be aware that if your face doesn’t fit you will be out the door before you know it. Very poor management, very inexperienced. Made a complete dogs dinner of management over Covid-19 , staff were constantly asking for guidance from management from team leader down, they just disappeared and kept their fingers crossed that staff would manage the situation. No appreciation shown for keeping 14 tenants safe.I have been Victimised, and put in a situation where I left due to Constructive Dismissal. When I have a chance to recover from my ordeal I will be instructing Solicitors.
Pros
Great people to support who deserve better
Cons
Read the above
As a previous employee of accomplish i have to say what a joke!! Management are useless they dont care about what the staff have to say any constructive critism gets swept under the carpet . They dont care about the residents full stop its just a money making sceme to them. Staff are lazy gossip about each other and always on their phones. Any staff member can be put on medication regardless of expeirence. Management cuts corners when it comes to audits ect the company is just a joke.
Pros
Reaidents, certaim staff members
Cons
Accomplish, the management, pay, no work like balance
Person centred approach!!! What aload of rubbish all they care about is the money they can make off of each resident! The residents intereates aint at heart there all allocated hours during the day so god forbid a clinent wants 1-1 after using up their allocacted 1-1times. Management=shocking go to management with problems and issues like they say yet nothing gets done about it.
Pros
Helping the residents
Cons
Accomplish, management, pay
Very bossy company always demanding never greatful. Getting like another company called archangel. Staff over worked and not satisfied. Not worth the basic pay you get. The care industry is under pressure and under paid and most times not appreciated.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Mangerment, payment
Before it became accomplish it was a lovely place to work. Once it was brought out by accomplish everything changed. Deputy’s and managers expect you to pick up so much over time and think that you don’t have a personal life outside of work. Environment is very negative all staff don’t get on, very gossipy. People feel threatened if they’re in a higher position than you and you know more than them. Since being pregnant I have had nothing but issues with the company. My pay has been consistently wrong since the month I informed them that I was pregnant. There is no such thing as confidentiality as people who we didn’t want knowing yet found out within a week of a new individual starting. Was told to self isolate by my midwife due to working in a very busy environment. Yet the company told me I was not at risk due to being under 28 weeks pregnant. However the government has not put a gestation age on it. I have also made many complaints and many concerns which all have been ignored every time.
Rubbish! Management are rubbish and don't listen to you! Its always understaffed. You are support worker, cleaner, cook! They dont pay correct wage ever. I have only worked there a few weeks and can't wait to get out!! Everybody is leaving!
Management pretend that they are open and welcome opinion .Yet when you give a constuctive opinion about the the place They quickly condemn you .The place is run by and controlled by care staff That are not trained and lack experience in dealing with very complex care needs ..The problem is the care staff think they know it all So even if your in charge and have had over 40 years as a registered nurse in mental health they recent your leadership . .The manager supports them .and gets rid of you the trained nurse .They will have meetings when you object to the management .This does no good at all .They have no respect for you as a nurse .They just want to protect their reputation and as far as the protection and good care being upheld they regect it out of hand .Your exsperience as a trained nurse in mental health is disreguarded in favour of keeping the care staff happy.
Official response from accomplish.
6 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on working with Accomplish Group. We are sorry to read that you feel your experience was a negative one and working with us did not meet your expectations. We take all feedback very seriously and it is shared with all relevant departments to help us make improvements where they are required.In your comments you raise some concerns, which we would like to explore further so any appropriate action can be taken. To help us do this, we would be grateful if you could share further details with us. Please can you contact the HR department on hr.support@accomplish-group.co.uk or call 0300 124 0117. All information shared will be handled confidentially and can be given anonymously if you would prefer.Accomplish Group is committed to providing the best possible experience for the people we support and for our colleagues and we thank you again for taking the time to leave feedback.
Benefits: - Flexible. - Bank (you can always get shifts); Flexible shifts (option to choose days you want to work and still get a full time contract); Full-time; Part-time; Permanent nights or days (if have a reasonable reason). You can also do overtime. If you get suspended by an allegation you are also paid. -Support if staff want to study for nursing( Help monthly with a bit of money 600ÂŁ but you have to do a two years contract with them after you finish your course). -Bus (only to bedford); -Pay rates are not that bad (You get more paid in weekends and bank holidays and also overtime) If you get injured by a patient they also pay as normal rate. -Used to hire people coming from other countries but not anymore. Bad things: -Management is HORRIBLE. They don't value staff. They leave units unsafe. -Patients are really aggressive and make many allegations and make you get suspended and you risk being on DBS. You get injured really bad and some people have permanent injuries for the rest of their lives and compnay does not care and support. -Stressful shifts. -Mostly lazzy staff, and don't support each other too much. -Keep patients that should be in medium secure. -Units disorganised and lack of communication. -Payroll ALWAYS makes MISTAKES with money, they always take money from you. THEY DON'T PAY YOUR RIGHT HOURS.
Official response from accomplish.
6 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on working with Accomplish Group. We are sorry to read that you feel your experience was a negative one and working with us did not meet your expectations. We take all feedback very seriously and it is shared with all relevant departments to help us make improvements where they are required.In your comments you raise concerns regarding the management of the service, which we would like to explore further to ensure any appropriate action can be taken. To help us do this, we would be grateful if you could share further details with us. Please can you contact the HR department on hr.support@accomplish-group.co.uk or call 0300 124 0117. All information shared will be handled confidentially and can be given anonymously if you would prefer.Accomplish Group is committed to providing the best possible experience for the people we support and for our colleagues and we thank you again for taking the time to leave feedback.
  1. Employee reviews