Above & Beyond Employee Reviews

Productive and fun working with Staff and coworkers
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  2232 29 ST SW Allentown PA 1810319 October 2016
Above and beyond was a nice company to work for and I had know problems with them during the my short tenure thair I enjoyed the quite and laid back working environment and the hours that I was working. I also liked the other oppurtunties that that they offers that were available for me to partake .
Pros
Love my coworker we worked too gether
Cons
Needed more money
A nice place to work at.
quality assurance specialist (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OH1 December 2015
Could use some structure/organization. QA Manager is very concise, straightforward, detailed and knowledgeable about agency's policies and procedures.
Pros
Understanding and approachable boss (CEO).
Cons
Shortage of Staff
Amazing Opportunities to Help People Around the World
PRESIDENT & FOUNDER, SPEAKER, AUTHOR, INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SC23 April 2014
Above & Beyond exists to help people discover and fully enter into their destiny and spiritual giftings.

The benefits are literally out of this world - Heavenly :)
Pros
Interaction with people
Cons
Volunteer environment proves to be undependable and unpredictable and requires wearing every hat.
lovely place to work
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  montclair, nj12 March 2014
• Successful development of new business for this shared office facility.
• Increased revenue through both closing of prospects and by increasing revenue from existing clients.
• Attend networking events and exhibits resulting in new business leads
• Deliver sales presentations face to face and via telephone.
• Develop and execute targeted sales initiatives resulting in increased sales revenue and stronger client retention.
• By combining solid product knowledge and prospect research able to deliver win-win solutions resulting in both new business and referrals.
Sales Administrative Assistant
• Provide sales and administrative support services for President and external clients.
• Extensive telephone answering and customer service, appointment setting, inbound telemarketing, order taking and processing utilizing various web-based programs and databases.
• Complex multi-tasking, word processing, database entry, and various office duties
Favorite job so far!
RECEPTIONIST/ ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Baldwin, NY14 January 2013
My boss was amazing and made me manager of his shop within the first month of me working. My daily job consisted of sending the maintenance techs out on their daily jobs as well as answering all phone inquires and helping all customers that showed up to the shop. I would also do the main office responsibilities such as filing, book keeping, reorganizing and the maintenance of up keeping a business.