Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from AT&T:

AT&T Employee Reviews

United Kingdom56 reviews
The role in itself was brilliant. Challenging with visual results throughout MOW. You arranged your own MOW schedule around the various time zones and teams, arranging personal customer and team calls. Customer relationships were built, resulting in many successes. Though the hardest part of the job was the random domination by US Management, which led to loss of customer rapport, their dissatisfaction, lack of trust and unwillingness to work together.
The most enjoyable parts were interaction with the customer and positivity results.
Pros
Working from home.
Cons
Lack of trust
Es una gran empresa desde tu coordinadora que es una líder siempre pensando en su gente,hasta el director general ganas lo que tú quieres
busy and changeable. it is acceptable to work from home,the office is a relaxed and informal space, the culture is friendly and open and management are generally accommodating and helpful.
Pros
Bupa, child care, Pension
Cons
I have worked here for some time now on a small complex team.
There is a lot of work to do but it is very rewarding and fun when you know what you're doing
AT&T is a large company and various business units operate mostly in silos. There are opportunities to move around, but there is no guarantee of openings.
If you are not US based, it is extremely difficult to progress beyond a certain point, at least in the business unit I worked for.

Very easy to plateau and just coast along, waiting for retirement (or redundancy...)
spent 35 years there. a good company with some good people. varied jobs in my time across a number of different functions. customer satisfaction internal and external is paramount.
Great people to work with, good collaborative workplace and great culture.
Strong management throughout the company with a lot of experience.

Excellent rates of pay.
Very supportive and understanding management that is very helpful, the working environment is reminiscent of a family environment as everyone is very friendly and often jokes around with each other while still maintaining a good working ethos
Pros
Great colleges
Cons
Depending on your location can be a long journey to travel to
I've done many different jobs throughout my life span and have experience in many fields but most importantly, have a friendly approach towards people and problem solving, solutions finder experience
as long as your face fits it is a good environment to work, there are benefits but a lot of muppets who have advanced careers but can not manage basic things
BIG LOB low salary needs to have a good management balance life and work ethics. No allowance no approachable officers they need to increase the salary because the scope of work is really big for the salary.
great job, great people, fantastic projects, made a real difference to customers great company moral.

management permitted our team to just get on with supporting our customers customer
everything you do is scored and it need to be at minimum of 95% or you get in trouble, not enough money , too much pression, work list of the week is crazy the amount of account it will drive you crazy
Best or one of the best companys I have ever worked for in my life..very flexible..fast paced..work hard...play hard...team players top to bottom ....
Great place to work with superb management and great colleagues. Location in Redditch is easy to get to from the M42 or from Stow. Excellent facilities.
Great people, great environment. This is why I have returned on numerous occasions to fulfil referent roles, advancing my experience and career at every step
I Worked at AT&T for 18 years, very good employer in all areas. Flexible, location was excellent. Being a global company it was at times quite inflexible in that was a requirement to work irregular hours in order to meet with colleagues from around the world.
All Good. Excellent Employer. This is a very good Employer where one can find work life balance and technical stuff which any employee looks for . I recommend all to join this company if offered.
AT&T are a very large organisation with very smart technology innovators, whom i enjoyed working with. The network operations area is a very competitive space which poses challenges to all service delivery teams.
I worked for AT&T for a week at their Redditch facility. I gained a valuable insight into how a global company works.

I was able to see many different aspects of the company including IT, Payroll and on-site technicians.

Engaged in creating solutions for customer issues; solving staff’s technical issues.

Gained an appreciation of the way in which a global company functions; it made me realise the interest I had in large companies with international connections.
Light management touch so long as everything was going OK. Supportive on the odd occasion when required. Culture is relaxed, self motivated and professional.