A.S. Watson Group

A.S. Watson Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
Overall the company is ok. Sometimes stressful. But helpful. Good work- life balance, if work up to 30h/w. U can get holidays when u want. Working at Superdrug is good for students.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Every day new rules
Her ulkeden insanla calisma imkani mevcut, yukselme ihtimali yok
Cons
Sirkette ogle yemegi yok, ulasim kendi imkanlarinla saglaniyor
The pay was terrible, you got spoken to like a child by the office staff at single resource and half an hour break is just not enough. The only good thing about working for this company was my colleagues and friends.
Pros
Free tea/coffee
Cons
Bad worklife
Monday to Friday and exyra shift in Sunday I learn a lot of things Managementis ok Good workplace culture The job is not so hard The mostenjoyable part of the job is that i have a lot of friends
Retail business changes fast and often and expectation are always on you to move with these changes so the job can be demanding. With Internet sales increasing but Salaries are not the money spent in shops is decreasing year on year but as a manager you face being sacked if you do not stop this trend?
Pros
there are none
Cons
long hours and management who do not appreciate you
Good people to work with, good discounts.Could be more challenged by managers. Working hours not that great but always possible to arrange most needs with management.
There is no typical day I have learnt many things in my time with the business I have met many lovely people Sometimes the challenges are a stretch to achieve but achieving them despite the challenges is a great feeling Helping my team to develop is an honour
Pros
Variety
Cons
Stretch to resource
I did not enjoy working here. Terrible ethics and pay. I worked so hard to hit targets to receive my bonus but every i got close it was raised and the money for what I did was terrible.
Pros
nice staff
Cons
bad pay
I Learned to work with different nation people. I learned how they manage everything.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A.S. Watson Group?