7Formation Ltd

7Formation Ltd Employee Reviews

Enjoyable
Senior Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Midland3 January 2018
Reporting directly to the board of directors. I am responsible for many disciplines across the business, which includes servicing the needs of current customers and searching for potential new ones within a sales environment. I have involvement with customers from the tender stage to the arrival of both labour and materials on site through to completion of the works. My role requires an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry which includes the role of sourcing both sub contract and direct labour for each contract as well as ensuring they are correctly trained for the job. Dealing with contractors on a daily bases, controlling their workload. I have to develop relationships with suppliers for the supply of materials and plant, working constantly to ensure we retain the best rates across the board to secure the cost effectiveness of each contract in line with the set budgets. On a regular basis I keep my customers informed of any developments in line with the POWs as well as collecting any feedback from them on the performance of our teams. This is done by phone, email, or attending review meetings with the customer lead. As the company is of a small size my role can also include many other duties such as engaging in project management, recruitment, setting targets for myself and the operational teams. Therefore I have to be up to date with all HR policies, to which I am.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7Formation Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

7Formation Ltd Reviews by Location