3Search

3Search Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
I have worked at 3Search for a couple of years now and really enjoy here. Its a fun but hard working place to be, with a really good culture and an office leadership that really set an example by working the hardest.
Pros
free breakfast, evening drinks, days out
Cons
high expectations
Working for an ever growing business there is no shortage of directions your career can go. With a clear path for all levels, you know exactly what is expected of you to progress.

Other than a fantastic working and social environment, there is a great commission scheme which rewards consistent performance as well as, unlimited holiday, private healthcare, free breakfast and many more.

Based in the heart of Soho there are numerous options for lunch and after work activities. On top of this there are regular team and company events such as nights out, lunches and team activities. As well as quarterly parties and lunch clubs

We work with a very diverse range of clients, from some of the worlds most dynamic and exciting start ups all the way through to global bank and retailers.

The office is full of great like minded people and I have never worked anywhere where everyone gets on this well and are genuinely pleased to see other people succeed.

I would definitely recommend 3Search, the support and direction from the founders is fantastic and they are always there to encourage and drive the business.
Pros
Great people, benefits, location and career progression.
Cons
None.
Joining 3Search as a Marketing placement student, my expectations were low. I thought I would be doing the typical 'intern jobs' such as the coffee runs etc, but this couldn't be further from the truth.

The autonomy and transparency of this business have led to endless opportunities that many students wouldn't have, trusting me to be an influential figure in the growth of the business. From managing 3Search's social media platforms, updating the company website, to helping organise the annual Sports Day, this company is fun, vibrant and unique.

Without a doubt, the people are the stand-out drive and passion behind its success. It's great to start somewhere new with the warmth and welcome from everyone in the office. The culture is faultless, constantly celebrating success with incentives and company days out, from Royal Ascot, to crazy golf and making homemade pasta in The Underground Cookery School.

Being in a fast-paced, pressured environment can be tough at times, but it has taught me far more than any textbook could.
Cons
Having worked at 3Search for the last 4 years I've seen the business grow at an impressive rate and take my career in the same direction. Although we've grown a lot in that period of time the environment hasn't changed - it continues to be a great place to work both from a cultural and career perspective.
Pros
Great social culture, career progression and excellent benefits
Cons
I've been at the business for 3 years, have been promoted twice, moved my earnings forward substantially, and been given the autonomy to grow a new practice for the business.

There's a real focus on the business becoming the best place to work, both in terms of working culture, benefits, and the day-to-day, and also the opportunities they can provide you to develop and own your career.
Pros
Great clients, autonomy, working culture