3d Leisure

3d Leisure Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
3d Leisure have provided me a great stepping stone to develop my skills and grow as an employee. I started as trainee fitness instructor and worked hard to become full time. My manager at the time spoke very well about 3d team and upon meeting them it was true. When my manager moved away, I applied for the role and was given the opportunity to move up. With limited experience this was a suprise but i was supported not only by my RM but others visited me to help out in my training until i was settled. Nothing but praise for a small but growing company who are always will to help out.
Pros
Supportive company
Cons
n/a
I have worked for 3d Leisure for over 15 years with a break in between as another company took us over but 3d were soon enlisted back due to the lack of progress in those two years. So in my current role I have been employed for 17 years.

I have always been the Health Club Manager here and I would love to say I have enjoyed every minute but of course it is tough and frustrating at times but that is nothing to do with 3d that is just contractors, our clients etc. The only thing I have scored low on is my work / Life Balance as it is poor but that is down to me caring so much (too much) about the business I run and the team that I have along with the members that we are lucky to have. Sometimes when things get tough that influences your work / life balance also. I am proud to say I work for 3d Leisure and I hope they are little proud of my work and passion for the company.

If I am unsure of anything they have a great senior team to offer advice and we have our very own regional director to call if need be. It is good to know that we are not alone.

Salary is good and yes we could all do with more money but it is competitive. There are plenty of opprtunities to receive training and if you are prepared to work hard there are plenty of chances to progress in the business and sometimes diversify.

I cannot fault the management at all and I think that is all I need say except they know you by name, and treat us with great respect and support us when we need it. We are definitely not just a number.

The hardest part of the job....is normally dealing with those outside
 - more...
Pros
Support, respect, training, competitive pay and benefits
Cons
Work life balance can be tough but that will be down to you, not 3d leisure; external issues such as contractors
Excellent company to work for and the management team provide all the support required to excel in the role your in, the rest is down to you.
The management team above me were supportive, motivating and rewarding and helped me progress into bigger roles.

it really is like working for a family, thoroughly enjoyable place to be!
Brilliant company to work for & with. Opportunities available to all to develop their professional skills including meetings and seminars throughout the year targeted at business development and your growth in your role that are always very popular and have great speakers. Great, fair and supportive management team and a network of support throughout the clubs. It can be a very demanding job/industry at times however the rewards from working hard are always there, you just have to work for them!

Everybody is friendly and the whole company has a great attitude towards team work throughout all the 3D sites.
started as a part time fitness instructor and through excellent training and superb managers i grew into a club manager fairly quickly.

Now worked for the company for 15 years and enjoyed every minute.
An excellent company to work for, supportive, encouraging, fair and above all they care.

I've thrived working for 3d Leisure, progressing my career in the fitness industry and continuously moving onwards and upwards.

3d don't just say they promote from with-in they actually do it, by investing time and money in their employees.
- A typical day would include several admin jobs, cleaning and preparations for classes while dealing with any customer issues. These tasks often collided as you would be asked to stay on the desk while also being asked to clean the gym area/changing rooms.
-Management was restricted to head office as the manager could not do anything without their approval.

-The hardest part of the job was being told to carry out several contradicting tasks.

-Most enjoyable part was the admin work which was very easy to handle as well as customer service.
Cons
Contradicatary Tasks
Worst Leisure Company I have ever worked for and the management are awful and not employee friendly. Never allowed breaks and always loan working which is now illegal
Pros
If based in a hotel then lunch and tea are provided
Cons
Chep labour
Tpycial day - Sales on memberships and products, providing a exeptional customer service, updates on inductions and enquires.Checking emails from clients and members/non members alike.Others incude health and saftey issues.

Learnt to engage with clients from all types of work levels providing the best customer service.Treating everyone as if they were my client.

Co- workers are older and respect them.I get along with all co-workers,bonding and maintaining a great relationship.

Hardest point of the job is conducting an extremly amount of work in one into a short space of time.

Enjoyable part is a great relation with clients and feel I have respect from all types of work levels, helping them for their needs and achievements.Seeing results myself and more so the client gives me the best satisfaction.
Pros
I