2 Sisters Food Group
Here to help
Coronavirus update

2 Sisters Food Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom513 reviews
Management is not interested in safety questions. Too many absent workers, who have to be in factory. Company is not looking by the customer quality standarts.
It's not possible
2 sisters food group Derby

It's most worsted place where I worked in my live

I worked 2 years in this place and I make everything to be ok and they kick me because of the managers and directors ho worked there

I have to respect them rules :)
Cons
Most worsted place
No progression, as long as the pies are out the door. Lovely people but the company prospects and how they treat their employees are debatable. The pay levels are a joke! Work hard and no recognition in pay or real training just tick boxes. Commitment from employees is not recognised. Who you know not what you know.
Cons
Hr
Horrible place to work wouldn't recommend to anyone rude management and supervisors and I could rarely get a conversation with anyone due to language barriers.
Pros
Cons
Long cold days
Good work place , sometimes difficuilt and could have been paid more for the job that i used to do.
Could have been paid more for the job that i worked
Pros
Hours and people
Cons
Pay
I'd honestly rather be scrubbing dirty toilets with my own toothbrush than working at this factory.
Modern slave labour at its finest. Management and other staff members are rude. Breaks are pointless because they are so short, once you've taken all your PPE off, washed your hands, made it to the canteen and finally sat down you've then got about 5 minutes until you need to go back. Treated like a robot. and it's entirely money > people.
Cons
No social distancing anywhere in the factory.
No wearing of masks in canteen area or any area outwith the factory floor.

Interview is a joke

Induction is joke.

Raw product ...waste product on floors in all areas.

Some staff not wearing ppe/face coverings when at work station.
Cons
One of the worst companies to work for management talk down to you job fast paced busy closing down nobody cared apart from office staff supervisors who had about 10 breaks but never clocked. No idea how to spend money
Toilets were tthe worst I've used. Pissall over
Pros
Hralth care and pension
Cons
Management had no idea
stressful at most times the supervisors shout at anyone and not a great workplace overall. would not recommend not worth it. seasoning was mouldy as the chicken was falling off from uncleaned machinery onto the fresh poultry products, the supervisors just said to leave it and keep working and not discard it. overall not an enjoyable work environment.
Pros
tv in dining hall
Cons
long and stressful hours, poor working conditions
Good pay, good people, (good work/life balance)

Poor managment, trying always the cheapest way, hard shifts, most of the equipment is old, expecting from you to do miracles
Pros
Pay, holidays, people
Cons
Managment, equipment
wouldnt recomend this place unless you like being treated like a robot management awfull h r didnt give a shitwatched 24 /7 by c t v no proper breaks line managers always shouting to make u work faster but then you would be diciplined for not checking properly . toilets were disgusting but management had private ones place is run down in bad state of repair . the romanions run it and are lived by
Cons
Go relaxed for your interview there's no pressure and once your in there's nice people that will help you settle in and there's normally overtime. So all good.
Pros
A wage
Cons
Early morning leaving house at five
My shift starts at 15.30hrs where I have to clean the production machinery
to an Audit standard, using hot water and working in temperatures of 70 degrees and upwards. This making it very difficulty job with the chemical suit I wear.

I am entitled to two half hour breaks and my shift ends at 23.30 hrs.
Just get your head down and do your best some staff are so negative this makes your shift harder and longer , if management see you have what it takes you'll get opportunities to clime the ladder
I worked for this firm for 29 year's.it was a good firm till it was taken over. No such thing as a permenancey there,there are only a handful of old staff,even some of the bosses left.i was bullied by a boss. I would not recommend working here.they have there favourites.
HR staff or any other production staff at Llangefni don't care about if you are met with an accident. They just want work and think employees are Robots. Very rude behaviour of the line supervisors.
Worked there for 3 months, just to earn money really. But I would say staff are friendly, but you have to be quick. You pack or cut fillet like machine. And I've see so much rubbish go through, I wouldn't eat itAnd now covid 19, no chance of social distancing there. You are practically working shoulder to shoulder. You had ppe, but people never wore it properly. HR team are awfuleither. It's all about money.
Lack of management and an overall level of accepted discrimination. Employees are seen as irrelevant numbers not people. I would not recommend this company to anybody.
It’s a good place to work and they pay me fairly. And all other employees and stuff are friendly. I’m am happy as a supervisor to work here and look after others.
Overrun by Romanians from management to workers, who bully anyone who isnt Romanian and favouritism given to their fellow Romanian workers. Alot of theft, my phone went missing from my bag and and damage to my motorbike while I was there to which the management simply said it's not my problem. What happened to duty of care from your employer!? Very bad attitude from management who have no care for you as a worker.
No social distancing or PPE, do not put your life at risk to pack chicken. Freezing environment, none stop fast paced work. Minimal break.Very glad to have found another job and treated with respect!
Pros
Pay not too bad
Cons
Where to begin
I like work in 2 sisters food group because staff is very good there they helping each oothere they speaking nicly and the main thing is health and safety in very important there
Ask a question about working or interviewing at 2 Sisters Food Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9