1st Step Solutions Ltd

1st Step Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
There was a lot of confusion instead of working as a self-employed contracted me to them which was bad for me but the good thing was that it was short
Great company to work for, all of management are very approachable, family feel to the business.
Having started as an Apprentice and progressed through the ranks I've had the privilege of seeing many different parts of the business and I only have good things to say.
Pros
Team incentives, Christmas off, good holiday allowance
A Typical day is Fast-paced but very challenging and rewarding.
I have learned to find the right applicant for the position and ensure they are suitable in more ways than 1.

Management is very approachable and hands-on, which makes all the difference.

A friendly Team, with a good sense of humour and they, work hard.

The most challenging part is getting hold of references as they are often too busy to answer the phone, but perseverance prevails.

Doing it, as it's varied and you learn something every day.
1st Step Solutions are a great company to work for. The Management Team are focused on ensuring their team are happy within their role and can reach their full potential, which is a key factor to a great workforce.
They strive to assist candidates who are looking for another role within their industry, this can range from getting interviews, providing compliance/payroll advice and securing that new job.
I learned a few new skills within this workplace such as how in in-put data onto in-house databases and phone calls to clients. Co-workers are friendly.
Pros
freindly people
Cons
pay is suceptable
• Working on a blue collar desk responsible for attracting new business
• Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;

• Visiting clients to build and develop relationships

• Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment

• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example websites and job boards

• I Used a candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;

• I Was responsible for chasing timesheets weekly and ensuring the operatives were paid on time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1st Step Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2