apprenticeship jobs in Telford
- You will work under Pharmacist supervision and will assist with the sales of over the counter medicines, offering advice to customers on the provision of…
Advance Pharmacies Ltd
- Advising customers of products/services.
- Taking payments & cashing up the till.
- Dealing with customers, internal and external.
- As an Apprentice administrator, your main purpose will be to ensure that all administrative duties within the practice area are carried out in accordance with…
- Installation, service visits and maintenance checks.
- General fabrication, assembly and pneumatics.
- Job shadow Engineer to customer sites.
- Within the team the candidate will assist the other Nursery Assistants to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the…
- The successful Apprentice, working with the title of Web Developer Apprentice will assist a small close-knit development team that consists of Developers with…
- As such a driving license and access to a car is useful but not essential.
- Given the work involved working with young children in a school setting, all offers…
£16,179 a year
- You will need to achieve (or be on course to achieve) a minimum of 4 GCSEs at grades 4 – 9 (GCSE C or above) including English and Maths.
- To Braze products on and off the line.
- To gain different product knowledge.
- To gain product testing knowledge.
- Able to display flexibility, and dexterity.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.