Worthing High School jobs
- The post holder will be expected to travel between Worthing and St Richards Hospital, work although the post is based at Worthing.
- A successful post holder will need to be dynamic and pro active to help support an already efficient team.
- Previous applicants need not apply.
- You will be integral to maintaining the High Standards of cleaning through out the Hospital.
- The Housekeeping Department at Southlands Hospital are currently…
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- The role is varied and involves supporting the busy team in one of the 4 zones.
- It will involve different admin tasks from answering the phone , filing notes to…
- Working across three sites, the successful candidate will:
- Play a key role in supporting and developing the L&D function within the Trust and take an active…
- *Salary effective from 1st April 2020.
- We are looking for an efficient and enthusiastic Speciality Co-ordinator to join the Trauma & Orthopaedic office which…
- We recognise continuous service from academy/non-academy schools.
- The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school.
- Teaching at KS3 and KS4.
- High standards and expectations in both achievement and behaviour.
- The opportunity to work in a popular, well respected small village school.
£38,890 - £44,503 a year
- We are seeking to employ a qualified Mammographer within our modern Breast Screening Unit.
- For further details / informal visits contact:
£18,795 a year
- DAVISON CE HIGH SCHOOL FOR GIRLS.
- For further details please see the school website: www.davison.w-sussex.sch.uk.
- Salary: NJC Grade 4 (SCP 5) £18,795.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.