Waste Management jobs
£1,000 a day
- A central government body are looking for a Transformation Director to manage an organisational cultural change programme that will lead into a wider…
£500 - £600 a day
- We are hiring a finance expert with knowledge of Waste Management and Contracts on behalf of a major English metropolitan Council.
£18,065 - £18,426 a year
- We currently have two vacancies for operatives within the Waste Management Section.
- For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity please call Kev…
£38,000 - £42,000 a year
- Have a proven track record and passion for people management.
- Operational experience in any capacity would be preferable, but primarily we are looking for a…
- Completed dissertation on a waste management related topic (desirable).
- Minimum 2.1 Bachelor's degree or higher degree in Resources and Waste Management,…
- Arrange waste removal off site with nominated supplier.
- Correctly store waste in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Highly developed time management and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrable skills in and experience of waste processing and conversion technologies.
£42,683 - £45,591 a year
- To provide leadership, management, delivery and the continued development of an efficient and effective Waste Management service which discharges the council…
£20,964 a year
- Have an interest in the environment and waste management.
- An opportunity has arisen to join the Council’s Joint Waste Management section, working in partnership…
- Posting Date Oct 18, 2019.
- Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary.
- Location JW Marriott Grosvenor House London, 86 Park Lane, London, Greater London, United…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.