Warehouse jobs in Willenhall
- Driving licence desirable (but not essential).
- Booking goods in and out of the warehouse, using an in-house system.
- Liaising with the management team.
- Safe storage of stock within the warehouse facility.
- Ensure forklift trucks are maintained and repaired to agreed service schedules.
£8.21 an hour
- EDM are currently seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to work as a Warehouse Operative.
- Working in the warehouse this role is responsible for the…
£22,440 a year
- Shows a commitment to ongoing personal development and training, always striving to improve.
- To assist the Shift Manager in the effective use, legal compliance…
£8.35 an hour
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting customer orders and keeping standards high.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Assist in loading vehicles, working with the driver to ensure compliance with all legal requirements on vehicle loading.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- You will be responsible for.
Staff Direct 4 U (SD4U)
- Sorting freight parcels and preparing parcels for Warehouse dispatch.
- Loading and unloading parcels within the warehouse.
- Deputise for the Warehouse Supervisor in their absence, to facilitate transport to site and to produce picking lists off construction drawings.
- To Accurately and efficiently assemble customer orders.
- Accurate assembly of customer orders.
- Loading good onto cages and/or packing goods into crates in a safe…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.