Warehouse jobs in Thurrock
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- You will be responsible for.
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- A first-class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team.
- What’s in it for you:
- Offer alternative solutions to customers when a product they wanted are unavailable so the customers needs are still fulfil.
- Attentive and keen eye for detail.
- We’re on the lookout for people like us;
- Customer first, followed closely by Entrepreneurial Spirit, Trust and Confidence, Responsibility, Ambition and Valuing…
- Ability to kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, reach, pull and lift weights of usually 5-30 pounds.
- You ensure shipment is accurately received, neatly…
£10.16 an hour
- We are currently hiring warehouse operatives.
- Full training provided within a supportive working environment.
- Assist in the electronic scanning of parcels using…
£8.31 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
- A love of team work.
- Load via the warehouse load card, any discrepancies or alterations and action accordingly.
- Warehouse Operatives will be assigned to any warehouse duty including…
- Maintain general housekeeping duties within the warehouse including;
- Carry out daily checks on the forklift truck and other mechanical equipment and report all…
£10 - £14 an hour
- Experience in a warehouse or packing and shipping.
- On going temp, multiple shifts available.
- If you have all the below requirements then what are you waiting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.