Warehouse jobs in Sittingbourne ME10
- An opportunity had arisen within our warehouse for a Packer to join our team.
- Keeping the warehouse and work area clean and tidy.
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting customer orders and keeping standards high.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- You will be responsible for.
- Hold a ‘Bendi/Flexi’ FLT licence, or another FLT licence which can be converted, and demonstrate recent operation.
- Head Office, Sittingbourne (ME10 3RN).
- Attention to detail is key.
- 40 hours per week various shifts.
- If you’re happy, our food can finally leave the building.
- Accuracy is of the upmost importance.
- Have achieved a minimum of Grade C in GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Working closely with internal teams within our Warehouse and Transport…
- Our Selection team make sure the right products are picked and packed – quickly but accurately – ready to be loaded into trucks and shipped to our stores.
- Possession of a Forklift Truck License.
- Ensure individual targets / KPI’s are achieved in line with Warehouse Standards and Performance Reviews.
- Relevant experience of working within a fast paced Warehouse/ FMCG environment.
- Undertake MHE truck duties as required, ensuring daily safety checks are…
- Based at our Warehouse & Distribution facility in Aylesford ME20, the Warehouse Operative role will be carried out Monday-Friday 0600-1530 plus regular weekly…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.