Warehouse jobs in Marple
Paper Salad Publishing
- Working day to day in the warehouse:
- Assisting the warehouse manager, within a small team with possibilities for progression.
- Keen and willing to learn.
£8.35 an hour
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting customer orders and keeping standards high.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
£14,942 a year
- An exciting new Warehouse Operative opportunity at DX!
- DX Warehouse Operatives are responsible for the accurate and timely sortation of parcels and mail.
- As a Sortation Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main area being in the Warehouse.
- Relocate products using a pump truck.
£8.31 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
£8.21 an hour
- Warehouse experience is not essential however is desirable.
- To view a copy and to help you understand how we collect, use and process your personal data please…
Steadfast Engineering Co Ltd
- On a daily basis the duties will include;
- Able to communicate well with others.
- Good team player and able to follow instructions.
£7.60 an hour
- As a Sales Consultant in Carphone Warehouse, you’ll be the face of our brand, which comes with great variety and responsibility.
- You will need to be:
- Maintain records and document relevant information to calculate warehouse capacity and use.
- Ensure that all work is completed on time and safely and reported…
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- A first-class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team.
- What’s in it for you:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.