Warehouse jobs in Heywood
- Carry out daily checks on the forklift truck and other mechanical equipment and report all defects to the Depot Manager.
- Ability to work to own initiative.
- Working 5 out of 7 Days.
- Hours: 1pm- 9pm/ 2pm- 10pm.
- What you need to show us.
- You'll need to be able to communicate with people from all walks of life and also…
£10,777 a year
- Sorting parcels by postcode and placing them in the appropriate cage.
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for one of our distribution hubs.
- £8.60 per hour + 20% Shift Allowance.
- 5 out of 7 days per week, 11pm - 8am.
- This means we need people like you to help us deliver parcels, presents and promises…
- Competitive Salary, Discount Card, Pension Scheme, Profit Share.
- Counterbalance forklift license is desirable but not essential.
£8.95 an hour
- The key is working quickly, checking deliveries for accuracy, picking the right products every time, checking they’re correct and dispatching them perfectly for…
- Experience of MHE driving (Desirable) Behavioural competencies:
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Takes initiative to meet customers' needs.
- We now have an opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join the team.
- As a Warehouse Operative you could be involved in a wide variety of tasks, from…
£22,230 a year
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Experience of dealing with high volume cross docking and warehousing operations.
- In this role you will be responsible for accurately picking customer orders ready for delivery.
- We now have an opportunity for a Warehouse Order Picker to join…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.