Warehouse jobs in Great Yarmouth NR29
- Hales Group are seeking a experienced Picker/Packers with relevant experience to work with our client based in Lowestoft.
- Flexible with hours/times of work.
£9 an hour
- Warehouse Operative required for a nights position with our well-established client in Boston, Cambridgeshire.
- You will recieve full training.
£17,076 - £20,000 a year
- My client are seeking a multi-skilled candidate to join their Warehouse Team at their store in Norwich.
- The role will be very varied depending on requirements…
£8.50 - £9.50 an hour
- Must have a valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence.
- Hales Group are urgently seeing a dedicated and experienced Warehouse Stores Person to join our successful…
MAYS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- May International Ltd are looking to progress an apprentice within the business as part of their succession planning for the future.
£9 an hour
- The ideal candidate will come from a hands-on background, preferably with machine minding / feeding experience.
- Weekly Pay direct into your bank account.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the manufacturing process, you could be picking and packing, assembling a product or working in the warehouse preparing…
- Valid driving license and ideally have local knowledge.
- A hands on role, you will support the effective running of the branch including stock control, trade…
- A full and valid driving license is essential.
- First point of contact – face to face Customer Service (70%).
- This would suit a professional Trade Counter Sales…
£10 an hour
- The potential candidate must hold a valid forklift license and have recent relevant experience.
- The successful candidate will be carrying out various forklift…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.