Warehouse jobs in Findon
£8.75 an hour
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting customer orders and keeping standards high.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
£19,211 a year
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for one of our distribution hubs.
- Sorting parcels by postcode and placing them in the appropriate cage.
£9.50 an hour
- Changing intermediate bulk containers, glue & hardener (FLT Licence required).
- Previous experience in manufacturing is advantageous.
£19,000 a year
- Benefits also include pension and life assurance, 23 days holidays rising to 25 after five years' service, discounts with various retailers and a generous…
- Two Warehouse Assistant’s required for a new, modern warehouse in Uckfield.
- Position 1) Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30 (1 hour unpaid lunch).
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- You will be responsible for.
£8.31 an hour
- You’ll process the deliveries that arrive daily, unpacking and preparing stock ready for the sales floor and efficiently storing away excess for next time.
£21,060 a year
- The Warehouse Operative will ensure the efficient unloading and loading of stock from vehicles into and from the warehouse.
- Ability to manoeuvre stock by hand.
£8.44 an hour
- We need hardworking people who do not mind working in a busy environment moving and sorting packages for our customers.
- Casual dress and free on-site parking.
£21,500 a year
- This job involves manual handling and covering all aspects of the warehouse function.
- You will be working in a chilled environment and wearing PPE is essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.