Warehouse jobs in Doncaster DN4
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Checking Vehicles into the Recycling Area.
- Processing of various types of Food Waste from the sales / store team.
- Report any damaged items to your manager.
£19,212 a year
- The Warehouse Operative will ensure the efficient unloading and loading of stock from vehicles into and from the warehouse.
- Ability to manoeuvre stock by hand.
£17,333 a year
- Work with the delivery teams to load and unload furniture onto our modern fleet of vehicles.
- Confidently process orders on our in-house systems.
£8.75 an hour
- Ideally, an in date licence however expired/ in house licenses are also acceptable with recent experience due to on site trainers.
- General warehouse duties including accepting deliveries, checking off stock and movement of goods to and from the shop-floor.
- You need to be computer literate.
£8.21 an hour
- The warehouse operative must be reliable, and have warehouse experience.
- Our well established client is looking to hire experienced warehouse operatives.
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service.
- Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any potential hazards…
- The over-riding responsibility of a Storeman is to manage the stock levels relevant to workshop and contract requirements.
- Keep stores areas clean and tidy.
- Identify any additional training materials and ‘train your Trainers’ in new processes/changes to existing processes.
- Provide a safe learning environment.
£9.25 an hour
- The warehouse operative role is critical to the success of UPS and has a direct impact on both UPS colleague’s working day and most importantly our customer’s.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.