Warehouse jobs in Chester CH3
- To deliver excellent customer service by working flexibly as part of a team, ensuring stock is replenished and displayed to required standards.
- Counter-balance FLT license and reach-truck license preferable.
- Lead the Warehouse Team in all aspects of the Factory Plan.
- Disciplined and leads by example.
- A full and valid driving license is essential.
- A current forklift license is desirable.
- As Warehouse Supervisor at our Chester branch, you’ll organise and…
£9 an hour
- Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Production Operative to work in their leading…
£8.44 an hour
- We need hardworking people who do not mind working in a busy environment moving and sorting packages for our customers.
- Casual dress and free on-site parking.
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- Efficiently process stock deliveries – achieving all…
£20,949 a year
- XPO are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent Warehouse Administrator to join our operation in Deeside, on behalf of our customer, Iceland.
£9.38 an hour
- We’re looking for a full-time, permanent Warehouse Operative to join us at our site in Deeside.
- Work in any of our three chambers – ambient, chilled and frozen.
AWD Recruitment Limited
£22,000 a year
- FLT Counterbalance and Reach Truck licences are desirable, although full training will be given to the successful candidates.
- £22,000 per annum + Benefits.
- We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work various hours with the following shift patterns available:
- Any other duties that may be required from time to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.