Warehouse jobs in Birmingham B10
- Our client based in south Birmingham require warehouse operatives Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
£8.35 an hour
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting customer orders and keeping standards high.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
£18,250 a year
- Warehouse Operative, Distribution, Birmingham, £18,250 + Overtime & Bens *.
- Store received goods in the appropriate locations within the warehouse.
Connect Distribution Services Limited
- Experience working in warehouse environment.
- Experience within a busy warehouse environment.
- As a Warehouse Operative the role will involve:
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the TPS Warehouse Operative is responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective control of inbound and outbound…
- We’re on the lookout for people like us;
- Customer first, followed closely by Entrepreneurial Spirit, Trust and Confidence, Responsibility, Ambition and Valuing…
£8.79 an hour
- The hours of work are between 10pm-7am and you will receive an extra £1.00 per hour in between the hours of 11 pm to 6 am.
- What does being a part of our warehouse or transport team involves?
- Progression is readily available across the business, with natural progression from this…
- We receive such a high volume of applications, unfortunately we can't reply to everybody.
- Uphold the Company’s mystery shop standards and ensure that customer…
- Ability to kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, reach, pull and lift weights of usually 5-30 pounds.
- You ensure shipment is accurately received, neatly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.