- Information Technology sits within the back-office and is under the ultimate remit of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Asset, Stock and Equipment Management.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- As an Account Manager, you’ll develop sales and new business, and explore the public sector, using your initiative to grow and develop accounts.
- This is both a technical and hands-on role for an experienced and innovative individual.
- Ensure the network services (and relevant infrastructure) that are…
- Designs, supports, coordinates, controls and operates internal data communication systems or specialised components of a network whether data including Local…
- Receiving and processing Communication Service Requests for all LBS Services by coordinating with the Operating Authority, Technical Authority, SDA, SAC and…
- Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170…
£28,848 - £31,357 a year
- You will be entitled to 24 days of annual leave per annum pro-rata for part time (plus Bank Holidays).
- Working within our Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)…
£400 - £425 a day
- For this role, you will have a strong understanding of Multi Tenanted environments, Data Networks with a thorough understanding of Cisco / Juniper Switches and…
- Definition of the vision and strategy or their technologies based on an understanding and anticipation of future business needs and be responsible for the build…
- You’ll need to be a team player with experience of Windows operating systems, hardware and peripherals as well as the common systems, infrastructure and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.