Wales Office jobs
£37,439 a year
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in Wales and across GB to implement, review and plan delivery to make an impact on the Commissions strategic priorities.
£25,643 - £27,585 a year
- You will be self-reliant, have good interpersonal skills, be IT literate and be willing and able to travel throughout Wales and elsewhere in RSPB when required.
£25,548 a year
- We’re a charity registered in England and Wales (1089278) and Scotland (SC037750).
- It’s an office based role, and you’ll liaise with doctors, healthcare…
£20,120 a year
- PCU is a friendly, supportive team sitting in the CPS Communications Directorate alongside the Press Office and Corporate Communications.
- About the Wales & Border project.
- We are transforming the rail services across the whole Wales and Borders route.
£21,011 a year
- The DG-led Serious Organised Crime group (SOC) is newly created within the Home Office, comprised of four directorates formerly within Crime, Policing & Fire…
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To order office stationery in liaison with the line manager.
- An ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence through the medium of English…
£36,000 a year
- The SRA is the independent regulator of solicitors and law firms in England and Wales, protecting consumers and supporting the rule of law and the…
£24,212 - £28,189 a year
- Visit offices in AOR at least every two months.
- Act as a point of contact for all Proteus issues, working alongside the Model Office, Cefas and other Marine…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Following the signing of an NHS Wales national Office 365 (O365) agreement we are now looking to deploy, Health Board wide, O365 with the aim to help staff work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.