Virtual Assistant jobs in London
London Tri-Borough Councils
£25,833 - £29,726 a year
- This department is responsible for housing, communities and improving the lives of local residents.
- This includes landlord services and estate management,…
£36,032 a year
- Previous experience of organising and supporting small meetings (10 – 20 people, virtual and face to face involving international travel) is essential, as is…
- Citi International Personal Bank is the preferred centre in EMEA for the provision of International Expatriate Banking and International Wealth Management for…
- Previous experience working as paralegal or legal assistant would be advantageous.
- The successful applicant will be considered for a training contract with the…
The Third Floor
- Recent hits include Mary Poppins Returns, Venom, Avengers Infinity War, Christopher Robin, Aquaman and Game of Thrones.
- Edit sound effects and music.
- Salary: Base up to 40,500 and BENEFITS: BUPA, Pension, Bonus, Free Gym, Staff Shop, Shares.
- This role reports directly into the Global CMI Manager.
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning.
- Previous experience of working as a PA or team assistant for senior stakeholder required.
- Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds.
- As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows every…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Provide PA support to 3 founding partners as well as C-Suite executives on an ad hoc basis.
- Frequently booking travel for 3 Partners, liaising with travel…
- Kennedys is looking for a Litigation Assistant to assist the team on a variety of cases involving insurance product liability claims.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.