Viking Cruises jobs

Sort by: relevance - date
Page 1 of 73 jobs
United Kingdom
  • Accordance with Viking Cruises Standards.
  • Exchange information with other departments at Viking / Viking Vessels / Viking vendors in the destination.
United Kingdom
  • Up to 15% presence at the Head Office might be required with the remaining 85% be used for training at remote locations mainly in Europe or anywhere Viking…
United Kingdom
  • Demonstrates outstanding flexibility: able to work at different times of the day, under pressure and reflect a positive can-do attitude and the best image of…
United Kingdom
  • In charge of absolute cleanliness and tidiness in the scullery in accordance with Viking Standards and Operating Procedures.
United Kingdom
  • The sailor is subordinate to the captain or his representative and assumes a special role during emergencies; Respiratory protection - Operation of the lifeboat…
United Kingdom
  • Demonstrates outstanding flexibility: able to work at different times of the day, under pressure and reflect a positive can-do attitude and the best image of…
United Kingdom
  • Demonstrates outstanding flexibility: able to work at different times of the day, under pressure and reflect a positive can-do attitude and the best image of…
United Kingdom
  • Subordinates : All deck/engine & hotel crew in regards to Public Health.
  • Reports To : Hotel General Manager day to day.
  • Must be well groomed and presentable.
United Kingdom
  • Responsible for the technical installations of the ship; Close cooperation with the Captain and the technical department.
United Kingdom
  • Act as a brand ambassador on behalf of Viking: social obligations towards our guests (presence in public areas, welcome cocktail, Captain's dinner).