Video Game Designer jobs
- Own, drive, and communicate the structure of the game and game design (visualizing core and secondary loops of the game and all game features).
- Previous experience designing and implementing audio for games.
- Implement audio using in-house tools or industry standard audio hardware and game engines such…
- You will work to create a unified game experience and realise and communicate the game vision throughout the team, ensuring alignment across all disciplines;…
- 5+ years in game development.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a game designer specialising in weapon systems and combat mechanics to play a pivotal role in…
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing audio for games, shipped at least 2 high quality titles (if career not all in game industry, equal level…
- Creating, balancing and tuning game mechanics, game difficulty and UI flow.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a game design role with at least one published…
- You will be responsible for creating exciting new resin models using C.A.D.
- You will work to a given brief and meet scheduled deadlines enthusiastically in a…
- Passion for playing and making games.
- This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Leeds.
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Choose the right content type (for example words, infographics, video, or audio).
- You know this role is successful when you can see through user research…
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.).
- As the Instructional Designer you’ll work with the Claims Change Centre of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.