Uxbridge College jobs
- 18 months consisting of rotations of 6 months in each of our departments alongside on site assessments and coursework from our training provider.
- Day Release OR Evenings at College Choice to suit.
- Trainee Service Engineer - Carrier - Carrier Rental Systems - Egham.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- College degree or equivalent experience in healthcare sales/marketing environment.
- We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team…
- Manage apprenticeship programme with Uxbridge College.
- We are looking for an experienced Fleet Maintenance Manager to oversee the successful running of our…
- You could work in the following teams.
- Your responsibilities will include a range of tasks which will vary depending upon the area of Tax you join.
£130 - £190 a day
- Protocol Education is recruiting on behalf of a specialised SEND college in Uxbridge as they are expanding and so they are looking for Lecturers to join their…
- College diploma or degree in related field.
- Coordinates end to end small programs (see below) with supervision.
- Assist with program re-costs and pro-formas.
£134 a week
- Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and…
£60 - £65 a day
- Protocol Education is recruiting on behalf of a specialised SEND college in Uxbridge as they are expanding and so they are looking for support staff to join…
£60 - £75 a day
- Based in Uxbridge with close transport links nearby.
- This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression in the education field.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.