- University of Brighton Academies Trust.
- You may be interested in vacancies at the University of Brighton Academies Trust.
- Closing Date: Monday 16 March 2020.
- IBM University Placement Scheme offers those who have undertaken two years at University, taken a year to work in industry and then will return to University…
£22,417 - £25,941 a year
- With University Regulations, Policies and Procedures.
- Are you interested in working for a world top 100 University?
- £22,417 to £25,941 per annum.
£18,097 - £20,130 a year
- For posts such as this the University often receives a high volume of applications.
- In this role you will work as part of a central admissions team to provide a…
£26,715 - £30,046 a year
- Transferring to other programmes within the University.
- Withdrawing from the University or taking time out from study.
- Further details about the role.
£24,461 - £26,715 a year
- An understanding of the issues affecting university students will help you to support students at the University of Chester more effectively.
£26,761 a year
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious person to play a key role in our Student Hub Telephone Advisor Team.
We have been a leading figure in publishing for more than 500 years. We have always been a forward-looking organization, maximizing the technology for the day…
£23,067 - £25,217 a year
- Experience of working in a customer service facing role is essential.
- The post will work as part of the Admissions team to provide support for Home, EU and…
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.