University Press jobs
We have been a leading figure in publishing for more than 500 years. We have always been a forward-looking organization, maximizing the technology for the day…
We are the world’s largest university press. We have both a worldwide reach and a personal understanding of local needs, partnering on the ground to adapt…
- Assist on preparing 2019 toolkits and press assets Fireman Sam.
- PR Shadow and support PR Director for EMEA on day to day operations across corporate, trade,…
£17,665 a year
- To assist with staffing of press viewing days.
- To assist in monitoring press clippings and media coverage – using web-based cuttings service to identify, save…
£4,656 a month
- Contribute to the school’s liaison, marketing and pupil recruitment activities, e.g. the collection of material for press releases.
- The Role and the Department.
£33,360 - £35,000 a year
- As Education Reform’s Project Manager, you will work alongside the Programme Manager to carry out a wide range of editorial and publishing activities and will…
- As an Automat Operator, you will be responsible for setting and operating automated machinery, working with brass and copper preformed reels of components.
£20,130 a year
- This role will also involve supporting the Senior Press Officer and the Head of PR and Communications with the organisation of press and brand events and…
£57,103 - £69,666 a year
- The right candidate will bring substantial knowledge of the evolving journal publishing industry and, benefiting from their extensive network and market…
- Liaise with Editorial, Production Controller, and Recruitment and Classified Advertising Sales to prepare specialty journal pages for press.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.