Ulster Bank jobs
- Now hiring at 2 Charlotte St, Warrenpoint, Newry.
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 plus bank holidays of course.
- Academic Coordinator Advanced Practice Postgraduate Pathway.
- Ready to find out more?
£16,016 - £17,076 a year
- 20 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays per annum.
- EE Customer Service Advisor - Full Time.
- The Customer Support Associate II position interfaces with…
- School of Design and Creative Arts.
- Full-Time, Fixed Term for 2.5 Years (Part-Time Working over a Longer Fixed Term period Considered) - Term Length will be…
- Now hiring at 76 Stranmillis Road, Belfast.
HNH Human Capital
£26,000 a year
- HNH Human Capital is delighted to be exclusively retained by a fantastic engineering company in based in Mid Ulster.
£16,500 a year
- You will be reviewing customer information on bank systems, processing customer documentation and updating a Workflow Tool, ensuring that it is updated…
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too).
- Posted date: 16/11/2019.
- Please note this position requires working on a Saturday and bank holidays.
- CFC Interiors Ltd was established in 1975 and today is one of Irelands leading…
- Please note this position requires weekend/bank holiday working and one late night (8/9pm) per week.
- CFC Interiors Ltd was established in 1975 and today is one…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.