UK IT Contracts jobs
- BAM is recruiting an IT Services Manager UK.
- Lead the IT transformation toward One BAM IT for IT Services.
- Global IT Services Strategy: As part of the global…
- Have the ability to understand and interpret legal terminology in IT contracts.
- This position is a role within the Computershare's Global Planning & Delivery –…
£80,000 - £95,000 a year
- A key driver will be to differentiate contract offerings with future proof IT solutions so the individual must be familiar with emerging IT market trends and…
- You will get involved in contract management, cost and commercial management, planning and risk analysis for projects such as Buckingham Palace, Gatwick Airport…
- You will be rewarded with a permanent full time contract with a competitive starting salary.
- Our rotational Graduate scheme will allow you take on…
- Contract: 1 x Continuing & 1 x 6 month attachment/Fixed Term Contract.
- You need to be on a continuing (permanent) contract.
- Are you the right candidate?
£28,000 a year
- As a Graduate Associate on our programme, you’ll be employed on a 24-month fixed term contract with a starting salary of £28,000 plus a substantial benefits…
£55,000 - £65,000 a year
- Benchmark performance against the contract.
- Build quality frameworks that incorporate national and international best practice and contract management standards…
£23,549 a year
- What’s in it for you?
- Job Title: Service Desk Incident Support.
- Hours: 36 hours a week, Full time.
- Closing date for applications: Sunday 1st of March 2020.
£22,047 - £24,660 a year
- Hours: 37 Hours per Week.
- This role provides administrative support to the Intelligence Unit, including data inputting and retrieval, creation of briefings,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.