Together Trust jobs
£22,535 - £24,517 a year
- The work involves managing outpatient appointments for patients, dealing with referrals from wards, together with incoming queries and day-to-day administrative…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- Also preferable is an understanding of the clinical trial process, clinical practice, and research governance, together with a familiarity with ophthalmology…
- Resilience: You will be able to work under pressure and with the public, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
- Sort the mail for your route.
£31,468 a year
- Good communication skills (written and oral) to engage effectively with stakeholders, building trust and providing clear messages.
- To think along with clients and sell.
- You will be responsible for delivering the various components of the IBM Corporate Security program.
- We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film;…
- We are recruiting for co-workers across the store.
- Sales (Market Hall, Showroom & Recovery).
- IKEA Food (Kitchens, Restaurant, Bistro and Swedish Food Market -…
£21,374 - £22,472 a year
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust is seeking to recruit a Health Care Assistant for its inpatient Unit based on Millbrook Ward, at the Woodlands Unit.
£8.21 an hour
- The packageBenefits for working at the National Trust:
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundat...
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- However, please note that the Trust welcomes applications from disabled people whatever their impairment and would consider making reasonable adjustments to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.