Tim, Hortons jobs
£27,511 - £40,322 a year
- Tim Procter, Collections & Engagement Manager (Archives & Manuscripts).
- As an Archivist, you will ensure that archives and manuscripts are managed and…
- You will be working alongside experienced creative and production executives to gain first-hand experience of developing projects from their inception through…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- An Administrative Assistant position has arisen within the Estates & Facilities Department based at the Horton General Hospital, Banbury.
£19,612 - £22,417 a year
- Research Intern in Geophysics (two positions available).
- Do you have a degree, or are you in the final year of your degree in geology, geophysics or physics or…
£23,754 - £26,715 a year
- The role entails supporting users in accessing and using the extensive collection of electronic resources the Library provides.
£61,596 - £68,440 a year
- If you have any further queries after reading the job advert along with the attached job paperwork then please contact Tim Borrett (Director: Policy, Strategy…
£22,911 a year
- Use your skills and experience to deliver engaging English language lessons to resettled refugees.
- The Specialist Training & Employment Programme (STEP) is…
We look forward to you joining our team in 2020…
£22,462 a year
- You will responsible for undertaking housing management duties including tenancy enforcement action, rent collection and recording.
£34,688 - £38,476 a year
- Tim Oliver and Joanna Killian (Chief Executive) have emphasised a clear strategic direction as key to the council's improvement journey.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.