The Royal Wolverhampton Nhs Trust jobs
- By applying for this post you are consenting to The Royal Wolverhampton Trust transferring the information contained in this application to its preferred…
- We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to fill the post of Endoscopy Waiting List Coordinator within the Endoscopy Department based…
£18 an hour
- We are looking for a Team Secretary to work as part of a secretarial team to provide a comprehensive secretarial service to the Trust Fellow and Registrars.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The payroll system uses a dedicated NHS system;
- We provide payroll services to a number of Trusts across the Midlands.
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- This work will include assisting in delivery of the long term estates and sites strategies and in support of the business case process, working with Capital…
- An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust to join the Pharmacy Clinical Trials Team as an Assistant Technical Officer.
£61,777 - £72,597 a year
- You must have a background in Imaging, and be able to pioneer new ways of working within a fast paced and innovative, fully integrated NHS Trust.
- The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust.
- The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
- The advertising, selection and allocation process is managed by The…
- We are an integrated procurement department, covering Royal Stoke Hospital, County Hospital, Royal Wolverhampton Hospital and Cannock Hospital, this post will…
£30 a day
- The trust has recently received a ‘Good’ inspection report from CQC and is committed to personal and professional development;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.