The Professional Fundraiser jobs
£19,000 a year
- Experienced at handling sometimes challenging communications in a professional, confident and empathetic manner, you'll have a strong commitment to providing…
£10.55 an hour
- As a charity fundraiser you will work to motivate and help facilitate supporters to maximise the funds being raised.
- You'll also be part of the company pension.
- Job title: Fundraiser (Part-time 20 hours).
- Idverde Bromley is looking to recruit a Fundraiser.
- Work with the Fundraising Manager and Fundraiser to execute…
£20,155 a year
- Location: Various locations across the UK.
- This will involve travelling around your local area, setting up stands, and engaging with members of the public.
Carrs Lane Counselling Centre Ltd
£23,000 a year
- Relevant professional training / qualifications e.g. Institute of Fundraising Certificate or Diploma.
- We are currently seeking a Fundraiser to join our team and…
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, media, public relations, business or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience working with volunteer groups.
£27,000 a year
- But, as a local charity, we need to promote ourselves, communicate what we do and fundraise in order to achieve that.
- And that’s where this role comes in.
£32,785 - £35,728 a year
- SENIOR PHILANTHROPY AND PARTNERSHIPS FUNDRAISER.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced fundraiser who can demonstrate success of winning five and six…
Re-Cycle (Bikes to Africa)
£25,000 a year
- Job Title: Trust and Grants Fundraiser.
- The role requires experience rather than professional qualifications.
- Location: Re-Cycle Office, Wormingford, Colchester…
£21,000 a year
- We are currently looking for an inspirational fundraiser who will bring drive and passion to this challenging but very rewarding role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.