The Parenting Project jobs
£30,001 - £40,000 a year
- This role will primarily be working with the service to develop our peer led parenting activity which is Empowering Parents Empowering Communities (EPEC)…
£23,545 - £25,428 a year
- Parenting Matters (Scotland) is a parenting programme designed by Barnardo's and co-delivered with SPS Parenting Officers.
£17,316 - £24,493 a year
- Deliver parenting programmes and interventions that are identified by the prison (if deemed necessary).
- PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE WILL BE BASED WITHIN HMP STAFFORD…
- Our Empowering Parents programme supports working parents at every stage of their parenting journey.
- Candidates are likely to have worked on large scale…
Mental Health Foundation
£30,000 - £33,857 a year
- Support the project evaluation working closely with the Project Manager and Foundation’s Research Team.
- Participate in Project Management group meetings.
Coram Children's Charity
£28,200 - £37,600 a year
- The Project Manager will build and manage a comprehensive, integrated and effective menu of support services for families with a particular emphasis on…
£9 an hour
- Assistant Project Worker – As and When.
- The Centre's provide for a range of needs, from a broad service open to anyone, through to more tailored services…
- Must have experience of managing or supporting projects in a marketing capacity.
- Project management and delivery of POS supporting in store brand campaign…
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- You will also have opportunities to be involved in and take responsibility for specific project management tasks as required, for example, setting up specific…
£34,688 - £38,476 a year
- You have commissioning experience or project management experience (an advantage but is not essential).
- SEND, Education and Corporate Parenting - strategic…
Be the first to see new The Parenting Project jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.